vendor Scuba_steve is the man!

Scuba_Steve said:
Just one huge box, although it had 8 regional rate a boxes packed inside it to securely contain the plants.
Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Impressive. Did you wrap the roots on Sarah wrap? I shipped 9 plants for the first time recently via usps and all arrived well except one had some damage.

parker49 said:
Impressive. Did you wrap the roots on Sarah wrap? I shipped 9 plants for the first time recently via usps and all arrived well except one had some damage.
In all my other shipments, yes. This one I decided to ship in dirt. They never even left the 1020 inserts. They were secured down though so the plants did not get crushed if USPS decided to football them. I am going to post a shipping guide detailing my various techniques within the next few days.

Scuba_Steve said:
In all my other shipments, yes. This one I decided to ship in dirt. They never even left the 1020 inserts. They were secured down though so the plants did not get crushed if USPS decided to football them. I am going to post a shipping guide detailing my various techniques within the next few days.
Awesome I look forward to seeing it. I shipped mine in 4" pots saran wrapped and duct taped down.

Back