• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Season 2009 JungleRain

lee said:
Looks good G :D. Do you have enough room for those baby's?

Yes wait till some of those Pubes get going grant and they grow and they grow..Hell the news will be around asking if he has started a trend for Urbanized Jungles..Mind you theyll have to get past the Rocopica first :D:D

lee said:
Looks good G :D. Do you have enough room for those baby's?

talas said:
Yes wait till some of those Pubes get going grant and they grow and they grow..Hell the news will be around asking if he has started a trend for Urbanized Jungles..Mind you theyll have to get past the Rocopica first :D:D
thanks guy, last season wasn't all that good as I started too late.......but this time, well lets just say, call me Jungle Jim :onfire:

Just a couple more pics and some of my 7 pods so far, they're about 3 weeks old.
Orange, Yellow, Douglah, Jonah...

IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2596.jpg
IMG_2595.jpg

Nice selection & nice seedlings very impresive good luck to you my friend, hope you have good luck with wild variety.

915river said:
Nice selection & nice seedlings very impresive good luck to you my friend, hope you have good luck with wild variety.

Thanks Vladan,
The wilds that have sprouted so far are;
1 x C. Galapagoense
2 x Capsicum Lanceolatum
2 x Cumari (True): C. Praetermissum
4 x Puta Pario PI 260426: C. Chacoense

Still have a few more different varieties to sprout!!! :onfire:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh,:mad: this morning I woke up to find out a mouse or mice had got into my new born seedlings,
lost about 30 babies.....tonight I will commit murder,
I have mouse traps surrounding my babies....get past these you little shit!!!!! :cry:
I lost;
Antilles caribbean x 4
7 pot/pod yellow x 3
Douglah, 7 pot/pod brown x 2
7 pot/pod red x 2
CGN 22207 x 2
Cumari C. Praetermissum x 2
Torenog x1
Bhut Jolokia chocolate x 2
Bonda ma Jaques x 2
Caronog x 1
Rocoto Grande x 3
Rocoto de Seda x 1
Cili Goronong x 1
Goat Pepper x 1
Trinidad Scorpion, Morouga blend x 2
Capsicum Lanceolatum x 1
now they'll need the combination, fingerprints and retina detection to get thru this time........if they can't pass that.....then death by machine gun...:hell:

yeh at least ya got a chance with the mites but wake up in the morning to a nuclear holocast......everything desolated,:shocked: :cry: :twisted:...just let me hold him, just for a little while. rip his %^$%^#%^@%^# %^&*$^%$ &^%# ears off, and the rest

:rofl: you need to `loco` on his arse.... Setup a trap with a pot of water and a paper bridge with bait... always worked for us on that 1 elusive mouse. Traps they get wise to ... 20 LTR POT 4-5 inch of water - newspaper folded just enough to span the gap place PEANUT BUTTER in middle and wake up to the little bastard drowning! :hell:

that would really P*** me off too...

I managed to get at least 1 of each of those varieties growing before the bugger got to them, except for the Antilles caribbean but I'll sow a couple more of those on Monday, along with another 20 or so different varieties...maybe more ;) just can't help myself.

I love the fact that we can get away with naming things in Spanish and Portuguese using foul language and everyone else just finds it amusing:

Puta Pario

Translated in Spanish (and I'm pretty sure in Portuguese as well):

The female dog that gave birth to him (her)! :lol:

You just don't see it that often in English. Too courteous a language.

There is no 'arse fire' chilli! :hell:

JungleRain said:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh,:mad: this morning I woke up to find out a mouse or mice had got into my new born seedlings,
lost about 30 babies.....tonight I will commit murder,
I have mouse traps surrounding my babies....get past these you little shit!!!!! :cry:
I lost;
Antilles caribbean x 4
7 pot/pod yellow x 3
Douglah, 7 pot/pod brown x 2
7 pot/pod red x 2
CGN 22207 x 2
Cumari C. Praetermissum x 2
Torenog x1
Bhut Jolokia chocolate x 2
Bonda ma Jaques x 2
Caronog x 1
Rocoto Grande x 3
Rocoto de Seda x 1
Cili Goronong x 1
Goat Pepper x 1
Trinidad Scorpion, Morouga blend x 2
Capsicum Lanceolatum x 1
now they'll need the combination, fingerprints and retina detection to get thru this time........if they can't pass that.....then death by machine gun...:hell:

That's one crime that definitely deserves capital punishment.

Hang the little bugger.

OK so heres just a couple of pics of some differnt chilli plants
first one is of the Puta Pario and the other two are of the Pimenta de Neyde, they're approx 4 weeks old...

IMG_2678.jpg
IMG_2676.jpg
IMG_2675.jpg

Back