• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2018

Appleutely Pearfect.jpg

Thanks Capt. Caliente (and to the forum for letting a "newbie" participate).

Looking forward to trying it out?

Quick questions:  What are the peppers (from left to right)?  Maybe will harvest some seeds.

jedisushi06 said:
59a3f5099d5981871d8dea64e0a20f0f.jpg

Well Christmas cake early this year thanks warrant man! How’d you know I love southern food lol! Love cooking with grits and drinking ice tea! Going to use the coffee for one of my bbq rub recipes! Fresh pods tonight with my dinner! Just need know what these pods are so I can pull seeds from a few. Can’t wait to dig into these sauces too! Mucho gracias amigo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do hope you enjoy it all! Everything there was produced within a 30 mile radius from my home. The tea is particularly unique as I think that it is the only commercially produced tea in the US. The coffee and grits I figured would do the cushioning job of bubble wrap, but taste a whole lot better.. ;) The Benne wafers I also think are unique to this area. I've not researched it, but have always heard, that it was something that came in during the slavery era from Africa, and too, only produced commercially here. They are good. I won't offer comment on the hot/BBQ sauces, but I do know that at least one of them is delicious!

It looks like I did mail you my bills....   :rofl:

Kidding. I found the missing one....

Merry Christmas!  :cheers:
Edit: Almost forgot, stand corrected.  The grits were made a little further upstate in the Pee Dee.

Art Couture said:
attachicon.gif
Appleutely Pearfect.jpg

Thanks Capt. Caliente (and to the forum for letting a "newbie" participate).

Looking forward to trying it out?

Quick questions:  What are the peppers (from left to right)?  Maybe will harvest some seeds.

secret_satan_letter_template.png

Peppers from left to right.

1. Jamaican Hot Chocolate
2. Trinidad Red Scorpion
3. Moruga Scorpion

Let me know what you think.

I could literally smell the box coming up the walk...

It's that aroma of opening a Ziploc full of fresh-dried hot peppers, you know, that pungent sinus teasing perfume that nothing else can claim... 

Hey Mikey, looka what I got!!

Secret Satan.jpg

Jedisushi06, ya made my holiday!! The box smells so strong of powder I had thought something burst, but no, it was the baggie of Hot Blend powder--I had to dip a damp finger in for a taste, my mouth is fantastically a-buzz with a nice, strOng heat.

Can't wait to try all of these great products--I've NEVER tasted watermelon jelly, it's gotta boot some serious mahooty, and your homemade hotsauce sounds eery good. The SB jelly might just make for a superb glaze on a pork roast....

Mmmmmmmm---mmmmm, Mike, thanks, and Merry Christmas!!

Oh, and sorry about that Chiefs game.....

Came home after a tiresome trip to find a gift waiting for me.

I am actually surprised kiddo did not open it. Looks like Amazon box did the trick. He left it alone thinking its another one of my dumb purchases on Amazon. Lol..

Thank you Crazy Monkey for being such an awesome Satan. I love everything about ghost peppers and this box delivers more than I could ask for.

94966d8d5a1a07da3ba91f183ecabf0f.jpg

3f1374a829259820e7e1df77e031d281.jpg

286497d7c35538c7fb43d9288883b36f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Walchit said:
My friend bought me a bottle of that death nectar last time we saw Lettuce at Grinders/Crossroads.

I just tried a little on a toothpick. Its hot.

Those peanuts are pretty good too. They have them out to sample at original Juan
Haven't tried the sauces but iv'e had those peanuts and i liked them.  I met the main sales rep for san juan foods at the fiery foods show last march, hooked me up with free bbq rubs to test out.  

Back