• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2018

Got my package from Satan today, well, M1HAGEN at least.  Nicely packed.

Can't wait to try them.  The hot sauce that turned some to the dark side!  Can't wait. The second one looks like it would go well on a steak. Or Taco, or, or, or .....

Thanks M1HAGEN, you do man!

Secert Satan 1.jpg

Secert Satan 2.jpg

Well I feel like a real bone-head. Package was dropped off Tuesday at 3:15. But in this little porch area of a door I don't ever use. Sorry for the suspense.

20181213_184659.jpg

Thanks Ann, really excited to try the sauces and use the glaze for something, not to mention trying to get my friends to taste this pure evil!

Sorry again, I feel bad that you had to tell me my package was delivered.

And I guess I have to show some boobs for those beads now.

Edit:PepperPeopleAreTheBest

I seriously debated about breaking protocol and giving Walchit a heads up, but it was worth it, he found his package!  No chipotles were harmed in the processing of the gift package :lol:  The El Fuego and Sweet Spicy Girl are from our personal family stash of favorite sauces.  I hoard those sauces like crazy~  won't even share with the 'Kid.  :lol:
Happy Holidays, Walchit!  :cheers:
(No boob pics required....unless you want to...)

Hope this can be an annual event, if it's not too much of a headache for Pookie.

edit- PS- just noticed Art Couture is a really new member.  :welcome: and thanks for jumping in on the sauce exchange right out of the gate.

The Hot Pepper said:
:shocked:

boobs!

Oh no, "boobs" please don't go there. I once saw the most perfect set of naked boobs on a French beach in Saint Cyr Sur Mer. Attached likewise to the body was the most hideous face I'd ever seen. It was then I realized that God, does indeed have a sense of humor... :shocked:​ 

Back