Seed Drawing Raffle

Contest entries closed! Thanks for your interest! Drawing will be held tomorrow. I will draw 3 lucky winners. Stay tuned :)

To keep everybody in the loop. Im drawing names for the seed entries in 4-5 hrs from now. Thanks for your patience. I have been busy

Winners are drawn!!!
Here are the 3 winners! Congrats to the winners! Thanks for all the entries!!! I will host another drawing in the near future!!!
Winner #1 nate62
Winner #2 FireInTheHole
Winner#3 Hophead

I will Pm the 3 lucky winners that were selected with my address, As soon as winners are notified with my pm addy. As soon as it's convenient send me a SASBE with appropriate postage! Thanks again everybody!!! :)

Im shocked i won! I cant wait to show you what i grow with these seeds you have given away to 3 very lucky members!

Thanks so much! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

+1 I hope to give back to the community when the peppers have grown with a seed giveaway.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to megahot for the contest !

You're quite welcome and thank you! It may be a while from now, but I will get you out a few seed packets when I can. pm me your addy

Im shocked i won! I cant wait to show you what i grow with these seeds you have given away to 3 very lucky members!

Thanks so much! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

+1 I hope to give back to the community when the peppers have grown with a seed giveaway.

That would be cool of you to show us how your future plants come out!!! You are welcome, Hope you enjoy the seeds! I'm sure you will!

Got my package today and i wanted to say thanks again for the seed giveaway! The amount of seeds and different strains was awesome over 10+ strains!!! Also thanks for making the giveaway available to members outside of the USA.

Got my package today and i wanted to say thanks again for the seed giveaway! The amount of seeds and different strains was awesome over 10+ strains!!! Also thanks for making the giveaway available to members outside of the USA.

Glad you enjoy the seeds brother! thanks for the kind msg :)

Back