Seed giveaway: Madame Jeanette X Goronong

So any decision on the name bondgirl?  Guess your friend who crossed it should have the deciding vote... 

I was lucky to get a few of these. Started 7 seeds on Jan 5, and today, four days later, 4 seeds have popped. That surprises me, because it seems fast for a chinense.

I kept 4 plants. Two are in the garden and are not doing much. The other 2 are in pots and look good. Both of these plants have green pods that must be about fully formed, and the shape is just like the photos posted by bondgirl.

kentishman said:
I kept 4 plants. Two are in the garden and are not doing much. The other 2 are in pots and look good. Both of these plants have green pods that must be about fully formed, and the shape is just like the photos posted by bondgirl.
No pics?

I have pics, but I have never figured out how to post pics here. I spent too long on it and gave up trying! I will be pleased to email pics to anyone.

bondgirl, I am very pleased with this pepper. The plants themselves are quite attractive. One plant set 6 pods on the first flush of flowers, and the other set 5. Both plants now have a lot of flower buds in the second flush.

Thanks again for the seeds. I hope you had success with the tomato seeds I sent you.

Back