• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Seed order

Just received my seed order from Peppermania and they sent me some extra pepper seeds attached to there bussiness card. Would anyone know what they may have sent if you have order from Peppermania before? If not I guess the only way to find out is to plant them and see what pops up.

I should get some seeds soon.
I ordered about 1 1/2 week ago.
Bummer I was hoping to get seeds before Christmas... :(
That's cool and annoying to know it's a mix of of seeds.
How many did you get? 10-15 extra seeds.

habman said:
I should get some seeds soon.
I ordered about 1 1/2 week ago.
Bummer I was hoping to get seeds before Christmas... :(
That's cool and annoying to know it's a mix of of seeds.
How many did you get? 10-15 extra seeds.

haven't actually taken them out to count but, looking at the bag it looks like about thirty seeds. The only thing is if I plant them I won't know what plant they are. I'll have to take pics and post them to see what ya'll think.

After rereading the card that the seeds were attached to it said,
"LA REINA DE LOS AJIS" specializing in CAPSICUM BACCATUM &SOUTH AMERICAN AJI origancally grown chile pepper seeds.

So now i believe that these extra seeds that I received are assorted AJI pepper seeds. Guess when I plant the seeds and as the plant grows I will try to post some pics for help.

I called her last year when I got mine she does'nt know exactly what they are the only ones that you can tell are the pubes but you still don't know what type they are.

Dale

Ya, Beth emailed me back this morning and basically said, the samething. Its all good I'll try to grow some of them and see what I get.:)

It's probably the first black seeds I have seen.

She also sent a free package of Cumaro Ou Passarinho, which is supposed to be a small, somewhat hot but flavorful chili. Counting the Mystery Seed, that brings me to 49 varieties.

Mike

Back