7 Pot (red)
any large 7 Pot variety
Trinidad Scorpion (chocolate)
Trinidad Scorpion (yellow)
any large Trinidad Scorpion variety

I have the following to trade:

7 Pot Brain Strain
Trinidad Scorpion Butch-T

Both were harvested from pepperlover.com pods. I have other seed types to trade, but would rather trade these since I have a large amount of them. Please look at my profile trade list if you don't want the 2 types that I have listed above. Thank you.

Regards,
Edward

Hi All,

I'm looking for the following:

7 Pot (yellow)
7 Pot (brown)
7 Pot (red)
any large 7 Pot variety
Trinidad Scorpion (chocolate)
Trinidad Scorpion (yellow)
any large Trinidad Scorpion variety

I have the following to trade:

7 Pot Brain Strain
Trinidad Scorpion Butch-T

Both were harvested from pepperlover.com pods. I have other seed types to trade, but would rather trade these since I have a large amount of them. Please look at my profile trade list if you don't want the 2 types that I have listed above. Thank you.

Regards,
Edward

have you found anybody to trade with? I have some yellow 7 pot seeds. How many are you looking for?

Hey Edward,
I'm going to pull some red seven pot seeds from the pods I got from alabama jack. They're real good sized and very very hot. I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of yellow t-scorp seeds too. Want to trade for some brain strain? Send me a PM and let me know how many seeds of each you want.
Matt

Hey guys
I kindly ask if someone has some spare TS butch T seeds? I can pay postage or send something in return.
I really like to try this world record chili.

Thanks

J.

Thank you everyone for the trades, extras, and freebies!! We have an incredible little community here.

Romy6, I just had a steak with a little of the 7 yellow dust. All I can say is WOW!

Back