Seed Trading Parcel 2010 (Round 2) - Canada/USA

smokemaster said:
Is package #1 going to the people who got #2 and visa versa?

There should be different stuff in each I'd think with peoples additions.
Should be worth the second go round but reversed packages to each place.

Unless next round you are putting some of each variety in the 2 packs-identicle parcels.
By the posts it looks like each parcel only goes round to the one group.
Just wondering whats up.

I like the "Should be worth the second go round but reversed packages to each place" idea.

Hey qbvbsite, what's the plan? We're all :onfire: to know, lol.

I'll be setting up a list for round 3 shortly. Round 3 will consist of the same 2 packages but sent in the opposite direction as requested by everyone. I'll probably start the thread and PM everyone that is on this list plus ppl that have requested to be on the list in late may. Looks like this was another success :) thanks to everyone that has taken part.

Ciao all-

The parcel has now arrived. On the one hand, it's great to have it for the long weekend, but on the other hand, this is also just about our busiest weekend of the garden year. Duane's home all day on Monday so he will hopefully have time to sit back with a beer and go through the pile. I've PMed hisdaftness for his mailing address and will post again once it's headed his way.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Ciao all-

After a full weekend of planting, tilling, weeding, placing hoses, watering...Duane was finally able to sit back with his brewski and go through the parcel. It's all packaged up and ready to go to hisdaftness, but nutbar that he is, forgot to give me his last name for the post, so I'm just waiting on that and then I'll head over to Shoppers to mail it. This was a fun one. Qbvbsite, I've put in a little present for you for hosting this. Thanks so much!

Sorry for the delay everyone... was on vacation in LA, Las Vegas, and Phoenix for the past 2 weeks... talk about HOT haha... and I thought 30 degrees C was really bad... boy was i wrong... i think the average temp was about 40 or more there...

Anyway, look forward to getting the package Julianna. I'll make sure James gets his present ;)

Parcel #2 Has arrived at Ryan today :). Loaded with seeds (Thx for the gift Sorellina :) tomato seeds I assume, I'll be planting those for sure). Once I receive parcel #1 I'll create a new post for round 3 and send out PM's to everyone that took part in this round plus the people that had an interest for round 3. I'll probably send out the round 3 package July 15th to give some time for new people to apply. Round 3 will still consist of 2 packages but if you received package 1 this time you will receive package 2 and the sending order will be reversed.

Hi everyone! As James said, I received the parcel and have finally had a chance to check out the contents! So many varieties to choose from!!!

Seeds(thumb).JPG

http://itsnb.ca/Seeds.JPG <- Full Image

Looking forward to round 3!

Ryan

Back