Seed Trading Parcel 2010 (Round 2) - Canada/USA

Woot Package #1 and #2 have reached there home.. Thanks everyone for another successful round :). I'll be posting Round 3 and send out PM probably in a week or so.

Has the next round reached its max amount of recipeints? Id love to get in on this one. Got plenty to throw in as well!!!

Hey everyone,

We're going to get round 3 up and running this week. We have a pretty huge list this time so we'll most likely have 3 packages instead of 2.

James and I will get the lists organized and post them hopefully by Friday at the latest. You should receive a PM from James or myself this week for your location so we can determine the list orders.

Thanks!
Ryan

Hey Guys,
Sorry about the delay but round 3 has now been posted here. PM's will be sent out shortly to all ppl in Round 2 plus all ppl that wanted to join round 3.

I PM'd everyone but for so reason I could not PM the following ppl (not sure why):

NoVa Hothead
Noshownate
Penny
Sorellina
millworkman
crazy8
pepperfever
origamiRN
xcsports 

So i didn't forget about you so if you see this just PM me if you cant post in round 3 thread that you would like to rejoin and we can see about getting your address via MSN or something.

Back