seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

I'd like to get in on this if possible. I only have Mustard Habanero seeds to add, this was my first year growing any kind of the exotic peppers.

Just fyi, I am still waiting for the seeds to arrive....Hopefully they get here today so I can send them out tomorrow.... Just letting everyone know whats going on.

i won smokemaster's lotto for 68 types of seed so will be adding more than i had originally thought when it gets to me... thanks again chad for starting it off!

receivers as of this post...

chad s
cory huck
(is that hank 3 in your avatar?)
wrightdaddy
guillo1
zanderspice
gitguymertin
biscgolf
catherinew
mtbrider17
brewmasta
nmorris279
habaneroheat81
coheed196

If you could change for caboose to plane and send the very last item of the carriages; or last class to Korean that'd be cool.I'll send some Korean ones & varieties to someone somewhere else!Don't worry- we'll try and international one, oneday

i won smokemaster's lotto for 68 types of seed so will be adding more than i had originally thought when it gets to me... thanks again chad for starting it off!

receivers as of this post...

chad s
cory huck
(is that hank 3 in your avatar?)
wrightdaddy
guillo1
zanderspice
gitguymertin
biscgolf
catherinew
mtbrider17
brewmasta
nmorris279
habaneroheat81
coheed196

I would like to be added to the list, thank you.
I have native TX tepins, and a nice strain of a Texas Pequin to add.

The train came in today nice selection thanx chad. I added six more varieties keep it going let's send it around again and see how many varieties we can get. ill send it out tomorrow.

wrightdaddy
guillo1
zanderspice
gitguymertin
biscgolf
catherinew
mtbrider17
brewmasta
nmorris279
habaneroheat81
coheed196
smiter q
bearmystrong

"let's send it around again and see how many varieties we can get." (wrightdaddy)

I like your thinking!! I'm sure the first receivers on the train, as well as everyone else on the track, would love to see what everyone else contributes. :lol:

Back