seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

If someone could give me gnarlys address then I could send it to them and thanks for not completely frieking out when I was gone lol I tried to send it out earlier but $60 is rediculas from Philly-Hawaii to ship them both out I'm used to spending 5-6 bucks at most for larger trades out of the country and the occasional box lol not the price of a plane ticket lol
SFRB. Funny thing was I tried doing kiosk. Was gpnna charger
$11.35

Nice :) I thought the 60$ figure sounded a little high.

Damn King, you my new hero. I don't think Superman even saved three (3), that's right, THREE trains single-handed in 2 months. :dance: :onfire: :dance: :party: If you weren't on the wrong, I mean left coast, I would buy you several beers, and not that rot gut stuff. :cheers:

ya...he did.. but he;s at work on the otherside of the island....i think it came friday and he left before it came.. so it will go out monday or tuesday....

pinoy now has all three trains. I can imagine his fingers are sore from researching them all. :drunk: Bull has he contacted you for your addy. if not send it to him since your next. if you want pm RCC for his so we can keep it rollin.

my 2 cents

pinoy now has all three trains. I can imagine his fingers are sore from researching them all. :drunk: Bull has he contacted you for your addy. if not send it to him since your next. if you want pm RCC for his so we can keep it rollin.

my 2 cents

Hey ScareCrw,

Pinoy does have my info. I do have RCC's info... everything's back on track. Hopefully it will have what I'm looking for (Nagas & 7 Pots...)

And i have Mega's addy, so we are on track to keep things moving in the short term. Durham and I may be able to do a face to face since we live so close. Just depends on timing, what keeps it moving the best.

sorry for the delay guys, i was a lil bit busy at work and school and im finally home, the package was delivered july13

confirmation number:
0311 3260 0000 4850 1129

Back