for-sale Seedlings for Sale ***OFFER CLOSED***

Hey THP, as the title says I have some seedlings for sale.

Here are the "rules" if you can call them that. First is Paypal only, US only. Second, I will ship them anywhere in the US, but it's up to you to check the temperatures for where you live. I will try to insulate them as best as I can but if it gets too cold than I will not be held liable for you receiving cold damaged seedlings. I don't have a minimum order but I will explain further down. I will ship everything priority mail and will ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so they won't have to sit over the weekend.

Ok here is the part about minimum order:

I can fit (6) 3.5" X 3.5" pots.(6) in a Medium Flat Rate Box, (9) in a Large Flat Rate Box, and (1) in a 7 X 7 X 3 box. If for example you would like to order 4 seedlings, I would still have to charge you the rate for a Medium Flat Rate Box. If you have any questions just PM me.

I will only charge the actual shipping charges which are: $16.85 for a Large Flat Rate Box, $12.35 for the Medium Flat Rate Box, and $8.10 for the 7 X 7 X 3 box.

If you are interested in placing an order just post in the thread and I will PM you for your order ( I just want to try to avoid my inbox getting full)

Anyways all seedlings were grown from seed by me and are in 3.5" X 3.5" square pots. The number in parenthesis is the number of that type of chile available. Anyways here's what I have available

(2) Carolina Reaper - ***SOLD*** Seed Source - Pepperjoe
(1) Aji Lemon - $3.50 Seed Source - Aji Joe
(3) Beni Highland - $3.50 Seed Source - Aji Joe
(1) White Bhut Jolokia - $4.00 Seed Source - Pepperlover
(2) Billy Boy Douglah - $5.00 Seed Source - Silver Surfer pods
(1) Yellow Billy Boy Douglah - ***SOLD*** Seed Source - Silver Surfer Pods
(1) SB7J - $5.00 Seed Source - Patrick
(1) Harold St Bart's - $3.50 Seed Source - Aji Joe
(2) Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion - $3.50 Seed Source - Aji Joe
(3) 7 Pot Barrackpore - $4.50 Seed Source - Silver Surfer Pods
(1) NOT Black Naga (cross from CMPMAN1974) - $3.00 Seed Source - CMPMAN1974
(1) Bahamian Goat - ***SOLD*** Seed Source - Silver Surfer Pods
(1) Chocolate Bhut X Cajamarca F1 - $3.00 Seed Source - CMPMAN1974 Pod
(1) 7 Pot Primo - $5.00 Seed Source - Silver Surfer pods
(1) Jalabanero - $4.00 Seed Source - Silver Surfer Pods

Thats it folks. If you have any questions let me know and I will answer them as best I can.

Thanks for looking,
Vincent

Here are some pictures of the plants for sale

20130302_110325_zpseacca9c6.jpg

20130302_110538_zpsc17bef25.jpg

20130302_110344_zps86789b55.jpg

20130302_110416_zps6b6c82f1.jpg

20130302_110500_zpse37c707f.jpg

20130302_110439_zpsa9141cbc.jpg

Those are some beautiful plants! Awesome selection as well. Considering your rock bottom prices I'm surprised that you didn't sell out within an hour of posting. Were my grow room not over-flowing I'd definitely get in on this. Some lucky THP members are going to get quite a steal here.

Those are some beautiful plants! Awesome selection as well. Considering your rock bottom prices I'm surprised that you didn't sell out within an hour of posting. Were my grow room not over-flowing I'd definitely get in on this. Some lucky THP members are going to get quite a steal here.

Thanks, yea I just don't have room for them so I wanted to give someone the chance to save them lol

Cool.
Same size plants and pots I have growing right now.
Reapers won't be a wash this season.

Well---if they don't get caught in a blizzard on the way.

Ya rolls yer dice and ya takes yer chances.

Hehe.
Just noticed your siggi.

Yer a trig cove.

Cool.
Same size plants and pots I have growing right now.
Reapers won't be a wash this season.

Well---if they don't get caught in a blizzard on the way.

Ya rolls yer dice and ya takes yer chances.

Hehe.
Just noticed your siggi.

Yer a trig cove.

Well I am going to insulate as best as I can using quilt batting to maybe keep them a little warmer.

Oh man I've had that sig for at least 7 or 8 months and you're the first person to know what it's from (or at least commented on it) I absolutely love the series and was kinda sad when I finished it

Read them, and got them on audiobook.
All of them.
Even the newest "Wind Through The Keyhole".
(actually 4.5 as it is somewhere between #4 and #5)

But as he reads it himself, I find it very hard to make it through his nasal mumbling.

How big and how long can you grow the plant in the 3.5 x 3.5 inch pots before repotting?

It's hard to put an exact time on it but you really just have to judge by the roots. If you see roots coming out of the bottom drainage holes then you're past time to pot up

My dogs had some fun and destroyed a bunch of mine so I'm left with a few overwinters so this will work out great.
I'll take the 2 Aji Lemon, 2 White Bhuts, 1 Primo, and 1 Chocolate Scorp.

Have you had any seedlings safely arrive to interested parties so far? If so, I'd be way down for a few new plants. I've thought of doing this before, but we all know the USPS can be awfully rough, so I trust you've figured out a way to secure the seedlings inside the MFRB's.

Mine arrived.
He had them well packaged, but USPS gorillas got to them.
A couple days under the lights and 2 of the 3 perked right up.

You never know with them, this was the worst abuse I have seen in a package, but they were all alive---though admittedly, 1 may not make it.

I do large amounts of business through the USPS, and in my experience, you have about a 9 in 10 chance of getting your package as sent with little chance it will arrive with a boot print on it.

The price is really good for a 90% chance they will arrive untrampled.

Though a few leaves short, 2 of the 3 are happy and healthy and no extraordinary measures were needed to save them, just stuck them under the lights and they perked right back up.

Just my Dos Pesos.

I'm down to take the chance, little to lose after all. I'd like 1 White Bhut, 1 Harold St. Bart's, and 1 Aji Lemon, if still available. PM me with paypal info and availability and I'll send it right away along with my shipping info. Awesome deal you've got going here!

I'm not joking.
Mine really did have a boot print on it.
On the bottom.
They turned it over before stepping on it.

Back