Seeds Available

Hi folks,

Here's a list of seeds I have available for anyone interested. Not looking for trades at this time but if you have something really unique let me know.

All of the seeds were collected by me from peppers I grew last year. NONE are guaranteed to grow true. You could end up with some crazy hybrids as all of them were grown together. They could grow true too.

Send me a SASE and we'll get this done. PM me for my address.

7 Pod, several different sources
Adalberto Hab
Aji Limon
Bhut Jolokia
Caribbean Red
Caribbean Red Hybrid with tail
Congo Trinidad
Cumari ou Passarinho
Fatalii
Fatalii Hybrid
Inca Berry
Naga Morich
Red Savina
Scotch Bonnet, Chocolate
Scotch Bonnet, Foodarama
Thai Hot
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Hybrid

very generous Patrick. Thanks to you I already have what I need, but I'm sure a lot of people will be excited with your offer!

Really nice offer patrick i already got some seeds from another members seed giveaway it seems people here are extremely generous with this sort of thing.

Looking forward to my own seed giveaway next year if all works out.

Thanks for the nice words guys. This is part of the reason you join a site like this. Sharing the heat baby.

Thanks to everyone who has provided me seeds in the past.

Heya guys,
I'm new to the site, and really surprised at how generous you guys all are. have you guys ever given seeds to people out of the states? I know i'm being a bit cheeky, but am very interested :)

Well i was looking for fatalii, and 7 pod seeds. But considering my dog ate most of my seedlings id be happy with any seeds!

The T. scorpion hybrid seeds came from a pack I bought from a commercial source and they were not supposed to be hybrids, they were supposed to be pure. When they pods grew they were slightly rounder, longer and wider with no tail.

hey grimus if you need fatali seeds I can help you out with that.Hit me with a Pm and we can get you going. Rich

Patrick, i gotta say it...you're f***in AWESOME!!!!! i totalled it up..1118 seeds across 15 varieties....i'll definetly be passing along seeds next year in the spirit of which we talked about. now, adding to the seeds/seedinlgs i have already, i'll have approx 160 plants...man i'm impatient... i want peppers now!!!!!!! damn winter. honestly guys, Patrick is the shit, really cool! his spiders are cool too..man he lives the awesome bachelor life! :-p

Geez Mark you're embarrassing me.

You make some pretty wicked sauces my friend, thanks for all the samples. I'd say we're even up.

How did I miss this thread. Patrick is the shiz. Been a pleasure doing trades with you over the last year, or two, however long its been. Thanks man.

yeh my dog ate my homework too..... ;) just giving ya shit Grimus PM me with what interests ya and I'll see what I can do :)
Grimus said:
Well i was looking for fatalii, and 7 pod seeds. But considering my dog ate most of my seedlings id be happy with any seeds!

Back