for-sale Seeds for sale... UPDATED LIST AND PRICE

Next season I am going to focus on just four different varieties instead of the large mix I have grown the past few years. With that being said I am selling what seeds I have in bulk. Below is the list of what is available and are all priced the same at $3.00 for a bag of 10-15 seeds. ALL seeds are OPEN pollinated! Minimum of three bags. No shipping charges for people within the US. International shipping is not a problem and is $3.00. Buy five bags and get a bag of Biker Billy for free.

The following seeds are 20 seeds for $4.00.
-------------
Sweet TS
Sofia Sweet
White Bhut
Biker Billy
Jimmy Nardello
TS Green
ButchT x Douglah 'Red
7 Barrackpore

Price of seeds below is $3.00 per 10seeds
--------------------------------
TS Yellow
7 Pot Yellow
Choc TS
Trinidad Scorpion
Cowhorn Cayenne
Sweet Italia
7 Pot White
Red Fatalii
Red Rocoto... 1 left
Cherry Bomb
Manzano... 1 left
7 Primo
Fresno
Biker Billy
7 Jonah
West Indian Red
Nagabon
TS Yellow CARDI
Bhut Jolokia
Fatalii

If interested or have any questions please send me an IM and we'll go from there. Thanks

-J

YOU MUST DIE MR TORNO!! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SELLS SEEDS HERE, THIS FORUMS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US!

DRAW!! :flamethrower:

NAH JUST MESSIN WITH YA!!

AWESOME MY FRIEND!! :dance:

ALSO EVERYONE WHO NEEDS SEEDS, BUY FROM HIM HE IS GOOD MAN HE IS WORTHY ;) :onfire: !!
AND HE HAS A FEW GOODIES I DONT!~!
THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

You will miss the Nards....they draw you to them. :rofl: glad to hear you are still around. Long time no talk.

Hope all is well.

TornoHello .. I want some ...
See:

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Sweet TS[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Sofia Sweet[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Butch T x Douglah 'Red type[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TS Green JR[/background]

Send me MP with data for payment via paypal and the total value with the mail.
Generally paid $ 3 for shipping, Joe knows that.

thank you
Tuca

You will miss the Nards....they draw you to them. :rofl: glad to hear you are still around. Long time no talk.

Hope all is well.

Oh I will have a Nard or two on the side for my snacking pleasure! Those things are really good. My kid loves em.

-J

Torno,

Just wanted to thank you for the seeds.

Started them on Friday and and i noticed a few of the super hots have already started to germinate. Awesome quality, thanks again bud. :dance:

Zo

Hey J, got my seeds 2 days ago. Great service and very fast- 3 days to get them to me-awesome, thanks a ton my friend.

-Emon-

Shooot Torno, I already have 3 Primos sprouted from the seeds I got from you 2 weeks ago. Thats out of 4 I planted( in ground, outdoor.) Not too shabby my friend, thanks again buddy.

Emon069

Back