wanted seeds im looking for

hey

cool forum guys, im growing quite a few chillis next year and wondered if anyone can hook me up with any of the following?

Chilli seeds
Aji Lemon
Aji Pineapple
Brain Strain
Butch T Scorpion
Datil
Devils Tongue
Douglah
Fatili
Fuego F1
Gambia Red
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Krakatoa F1
Mexican Pequins
Monkey Face
Morouga Red
Nagalah
Red Savina
Red/Yellow 7 Pot
Satans Strain Morouga Red
Yellow Trinidad 7 Pot Jonah

if anyone can help, that would be great, i also have paypal to pay for these.

thanks, Chris

Yeah, not to sound rude, but joining the forum and asking for seeds on your first post probably isnt going to get you alot. I would at the minimum go to the "Welcome" section and introduce yourself.

[font="arial][size="2"]I see that anxiety takes care of our colleague spicy.
Chris is right as a brief presentation, create some friendships and then throwing out requests for seeds.
Of course we have an uncontrollable urge to want to start a crop, but in certain regions at this time is impossible due to the cold.
Your profile is incomplete, we know nothing about you.
Show up a little and will soon be able to see that seed is something easy and pleasant for those who are donating.
I hope you understand our words.
A big hug and a blessed Christmas.
Tuca[/size][/font]

well he offered to pay for them so I don't really see the problem but yeah a short intro would have been nice

:welcome: from Spain

Since you're willing to pay just look through the vendor vault. There's lots of good feedback about excellent vendors in there!

Thanks peeps. Im new here and didnt know there was a rule to introduce myself on the welcome page, i will update my profile tonight. anyways thanks for the welcomes (whoever welcomed me) im willing to sort u guys n gals in the future.

Peace n hotlove, chris

Back