Seeds needed, i just started growing again!

After far too long finishing school and job hunting. I have a little time to once again grow some peppers. I dont have much left to trade, but I do have some good naga seeds and maybe a few others after my move/break from growing. Anyone willing to send me some seeds? I will take anything. I just want to start growing again. Would love to try some of the new super hots that were not around back when I was actively on here. Even if you can only send one or two seeds from a new super hot that would be great.

Thanks and let me know!

I'll take a couple Naga seeds, why not.

I don't have much, but maybe it's enough to get you started.

Peach lantern
literally 2 Jolokia seeds, very nice look clean and viable
Red Savina
Trini Scorpion
some thai varieties if that interests you let me know ill post species.

Still trying to get some. Had a few pms but havent heard back? :(
Really want to try trini scorpions and 7 pot/pod to see how they compare to my nagas. Please help me out if you can. I wanna get them going before I run out of summer sun!
Thanks

FiveSix said:
got the seeds I hope the ones I sent arrive soon and safe. let me know. Good luck.

Got the seeds! Thank you for packaging them so nicely. The bonus seeds were a nice suprise.

Oh man, Slinter! IT'S BEEN A WHILE! How have you been, buddy?
I'm kinda mid-season right now, but as soon as I harvest, I'll send ya some interesting things.

I actually grew my first Nagas from this guy's seeds... :)

Slinter said:
Got the seeds! Thank you for packaging them so nicely. The bonus seeds were a nice suprise.

Of course. I have the stamps and envelope, might as well assure they arrive save :).

Omri said:

I sowed a couple of slinters nagas yesterday and some of the naga seeds I recieved from NOVA. Im gonna do a little comparison grow :lol:

FiveSix said:
I sowed a couple of slinters nagas yesterday and some of the naga seeds I recieved from NOVA. Im gonna do a little comparison grow :lol:
lol, I think I sowed mine in 2007...

Omri said:
Oh man, Slinter! IT'S BEEN A WHILE! How have you been, buddy?
I'm kinda mid-season right now, but as soon as I harvest, I'll send ya some interesting things.

Hey! Good to hear from ya! I have been pretty good. Although my plants have seen better days. lol Had a real bad last season growing. Some sort of a catapiler like bug ate 5 different types of young plants I was growing including 2 hybrids. Between that and moving twice, my jungle is now only a few plants in my windows. Im back in the works and should have some new creations by next year. That would be awesome to get a few new seeds. Thanks!

Back