• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Seeds sharing

Hello everybody!

I have some seeds to share with you, please send me mp if you are interested.
I know it's not a lot of things but i published the list before here in Europe and, of course, when people see pure seeds.... it's a "seed-race"!!!

Let's go:

chinense Super Hot:
7 Pod Red Morouga, NON pure
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate Mistery, NON pure
Bhut Jolokia Yellow, ex AsiasGarden, pure
Trinidad Douglah Mistery 2 , NON pure

Straight from Trinidad & Tobago (but i think for you it is normal... not for us eheh!)
7 Pod Red, NON pure
Morouga Red, NON pure

chinense
ChupetiƱo, pure
Congo Black, pure
Habanero Chocolate, pure

annuum
Big Black Pequin, pure
Chiltepin, pure
Duemila, pure
Thai Orange, pure
Thai Red Hot, pure
Vietato, pure

I am looking for... uh... just tell me what you can share, i will decide. In fact i'm already ok for 2011, but... never say never! :)

Ciaociao, thank you all,

Mich - The Swiss ChileMad

Thank you all!

At the origin the list was very longer... as i wrote on the top... but i made "too late" the subscription at the Forum.
I am sure that at the end of 2011 i will have a lot of pure seeds to do a nice sharing with you all!

a good number of people here share from time to time. if i could i would share some of mine as well. but then, i have very little in number of seeds. and of course the cost of sending seeds also hinder my wanting to share what little i have. =D

Most of us share lots but in private trades. Advertising seeds here will fill up your in-box very fast...lol

Your non-pure seeds, are they actually non-pure or are they just non-isolated?

Thank you all for answers!

My non-pure are from not isolated flowers, right. Every year i take some non-pure seeds to take a curious look... "what will be happend with those seeds"? :lol:

So, i grow every year 150-200 plants (40-50 varieties), it is possible to have nice (or bad) surprise!

The pure seeds are from isolated flowers (or plants), i use (i don't know the name in english) the "tessuto non tessuto". It is a white tissues, 17gr./mq to protect from hybridations. (You can see it on "mich 2009-2010", there's a lot of images, or on my website, section images: www.pepperfriends.ch .

Thx, bye! :)

There is a lot of seed trading on this site from what I have seen. But in my experience sending seeds across country borders involves customs and certain customs officials are less professional than others. Seeds go missing or get crushed. Or they just get delayed for long periods of time for no reason. I am very happy to trade seeds within Australia but I will only trade outside of Australia if it is for something special.

I trade with tonnes of people around the world and just simply hide seeds within a Christmas card with a little bubble wrap. Never had a problem yet. The biggest hassle is getting seeds into Australia, not out...lol

I trade with tonnes of people around the world and just simply hide seeds within a Christmas card with a little bubble wrap. Never had a problem yet. The biggest hassle is getting seeds into Australia, not out...lol

talking about trading seeds, i traded with megamoo just recently. lol. he actually got the seeds i sent him first before i did his, even if he sent his seeds before i managed sending his package. lol.

they were also hidden in a christmas card. =D

the seeds got to australia in good shape.

Transaltion is non woven fabric I think.

Correct! Thx! :)

Trading/shipping seeds:

Yes, of course an extracontinental seeds-sharing must to be something special ;)

I send in this way too, with xmas card or similar.

But, oooh Men, when i send to Italy with pluriball.... a lot of time the seeds are broken!!!
Incredible how the post works bad in this Country!

Back