Semi-newb from Austin TX! please add!

[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]i originally was born in texas, but i have lived in south carolina, florida, illinois, virginia, north carolina and FINALLY i am back home in texas. i just finished a 4 year enlistment in the US Navy with an Honorable Discharge, and am currently a Research and Development hardware electronics technician with National Instruments. i Love my job, just like i love my fiance, Kelsea. i grew up outdoors, fell in love with nature, and yes, i am an eagle scout. yes, i dress gothic. no i do not worship satan, i am actually a non-denominational christian. I love watching things grow, and experimenting/building things with my hands. i am also an avid outdoorsman and love hunting, fishing, and the beauty of mother nature. if you have any other questions, feel free to ask![/background]

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

MEGASPOKANEMAN- heck yes, i could use any seeds you'd be willing to send! Just let me know if you've had any special success on certain nutrient blends or anything!
Thank you all for supporting the troops. and for all of you still serving, Semper FI! As far as my rate, i was an AT2 (aviation electronics technician) second class PO. worked on oceana base in va bch (south of norfolk) on F/A 18 superhornets

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Back