• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Serious problems with bell peppers , pics inside

I forgot I had posted some pictures of 32 different seedlings on my blog until QS posted his link...thanks QS...

rogert, here you can see both annuum and chinense seedlings at about 4-6 weeks age...notice the leaves on the chinense, they are larger as a general rule than the annuums...IMO

http://www.thehotpepper.com/blog.php?b=56

AlabamaJack said:
I hope this helps you know what to expect...

Only if you isolate some of the plants into their own large pots.
Roger,
Thanks for being patient and not letting your anger out on us for correcting/questioning you.
Lovely pepper pics too.:)

You've got loads of fruit compared to mine AJ, I have one bell pepper. My plant's not bushy like yours either.

*Sorry everyone on dial up for the large picture, I've attempted to downsize it 6 times on Photobucket but it's playing up. It's just a pic of a green, not very exciting bell pepper, so just continue to next post.

15072008255.jpg

ABurningMouth said:
Roger,
Thanks for being patient and not letting your anger out on us for correcting/questioning you.

No problem, I had a feeling those were´nt chilis when everybody told me those are not chilis, then its time to listen.

I bought some new pods, but I cant say I was very impressed by them, the long red one was not strong at all, it was like a bell pepper, and the Jalapeno, well it was strong, but no taste!
So now I have decieded to buy 2 varieties online.

Btw which is the best place to get chiliseeds online?

I am interested in a variety that I think is called Hungarian Yellow Wax, at least it looks very similar to the one I want. I eat it on pizzas and besically all types of fast food, its all over here, but it comes from jars, I think there is another variety very similar to this one, its light green/yellow and not very strong.

I would also know if there is a type of very tasty Jalapeno (or similar). Not stronger than avarage but tastier.

various.JPG

new%20peppers.JPG

rogert said:
Btw which is the best place to get chiliseeds online?

various.JPG

new%20peppers.JPG
YOu might want to buy off of a board member here. TheHippySeedCompany sells seeds for instance. There's tons of places actually.

rogert said:
I am interested in a variety that I think is called Hungarian Yellow Wax, at least it looks very similar to the one I want. I eat it on pizzas and besically all types of fast food, its all over here, but it comes from jars, I think there is another variety very similar to this one, its light green/yellow and not very strong.

I would also know if there is a type of very tasty Jalapeno (or similar). Not stronger than avarage but tastier.

Hungarian wax and banana peppers are quite similar and if you like jalapenos you should try fresno for something tastey and a little different

Hey, Rogert I was going to say the same thing about the plants, but no need. Looks like you already figured it out. I'm glad you did. Now you know you've got good plants down there on the bottom.;) Also, you look kind of new on here. WELCOME and stick around. This is a fun place to talk about all kinds of food, BS, and well.....................alot about REALLY hot peppers too..lol!!

Back