SFRB - 11 Varieties - $12 Shipped! - CLOSED

Just harvested these pods a couple hours ago. This is a nice assortment of 11 different varieties.  With the freeze coming this week, I harvested a bunch of pods.  The pods shown below are all that show signs of mature color coming through.

These boxes will ship Tuesday or Wednesday.

U.S. only, PayPal only, pay before shipping.  Please post in this topic or PM me if you are interested!  The pods below will be used to pack 3 full boxes to the brim!  Each box will contain an equal assortment of the peppers shown below    :).  Price is $12 (shipping included).

Here are the varieties included (position in text compares to the position in the picture)

Naga Morich                                  Chocolate Habanero                    Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend

Purple Cayenne                            Yellow Fatalii                                 Aji Lemon Drop

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia                  Peach Bhut Jolokia                       CGN 21500

White Bullet Habanero                    Trinidad Douglah

IMG_2934_zps2942a8da.jpg

In them Boxes!!!!!! (only 2 shown, but 3 available)
IMG_2936_zpsa868ccda.jpg

Thx    :)

These will be my last boxes for the season as my plants were all froze last night :(.

Price updated to $12 Each.

Sorry to hear that bro. I dodged a bullet last night. There was frost on the cars but none in the garden. Usually its the other way around for me.

Back