SFRB Douglah $20 **Offer closed**

I'm selling 2 SFRB of Douglahs as I continue to raise seed money for next year's crop.

Up for sale is a SFRB full of 22 Douglahs that I picked this evening grown from seed from Aji Joe. The pods pictured below are for the first box. After filling the first box, I found I still have enough left to do a second box. It will be the same thing as pictured, just different pods from the same two plants. Since the last auction I did with the Brain Strain's went for $20, I thought I'd just sell these for $20, that way if they are purchased soon, I'll just get them in the mail tomorrow morning. The price includes shipping. I included three pictures here: the pods, the weight, and an extra cut in half so you can see the oils. I tried a slice of that one and it's nice and warm.

If you want one, please post here, then PM me and I'll send in the info for paypal.

The sale is for the continental 48 states.
Payment through paypal only please. Peppers will ship once payment is confirmed.

If you want to check out my glog to see how they grew, follow the link at the bottom of my profile.

doug1.jpg

doug2.jpg

doug3.jpg

Thanks!

Back