SFRB. Ill pick them fresh and send today.

Alright Im getting enough peppers to put together some nasty (in a good way) boxes here and there. Today I can sell a box. First come basis. Check out my grow on this forum..these peppers are coming out great. I'm very pleased with the results. My first large scale setup! And youre gonna want to keep some of these seeds!

MulchyDreams said:
Alright Im getting enough peppers to put together some nasty (in a good way) boxes here and there. Today I can sell a box. First come basis. Check out my grow on this forum..these peppers are coming out great. I'm very pleased with the results. My first large scale setup! And youre gonna want to keep some of these seeds!

Grow link? I wasn't able to find it.  :P

I can vouch for this grow!!! MulchyDreams has some great plants growing.How do I know?Well,I know because a bunch of his plants were obtained by my good friend and new partner Martin.Some of DNA is hard to get/find.I believe you will not be disappointed.Cheers!

I can vouch for this grow!!! MulchyDreams has some great plants growing.How do I know?Well,I know because a bunch of his plants were obtained by my good friend and new partner Martin.Some of DNA is hard to get/find.I believe you will not be disappointed.Cheers!sorry for the double post.

Back