SFRB - Just pay shipping!

These pods are off of 3 plants that I started indoors last January.  They are planted outside now and thriving.  These are my babies and all massive and loaded with pods.  I was given these seeds by buddy for which I am grateful.  Since he was so kind to give me a stack of seeds packets I want to offer up this box for just the price of shipping.  I think the SFRB are $5.80 to ship.  PM me if interested.  I will offer up another box for the price of shipping in a few weeks when the rest of my plants start ripening up their pods.  Lots of 7 pots, brain strain, CARDI scorpion, scotch bonnet, thais etc.  :)

The aji limon is the obvious one.  The two pods in the upper left  are off the same plant.  Notice the first one has a stinger (in fact the plant is loaded with pods that are more symetrical and have a more distinct stinger).  The pod right next to it is shaped differently, more like a small bhut maybe?  I have pulled about half a dozed pods shaped like this over the winter.  When I planted this one it was labeled bhut jolokia india carbon.  The pods on the right came off a plant that is exploding with these consistently shaped pods.  They look like a barrackpore or a bhut.  These seeds came labeled as giant chocolate habanero.  I put so much time and effort into those two mystery plants that they are gonna get the bonsai treatment after this season.The plants are so sturdy and healthy.

gallery_8228_124_64394.jpg

The box is spoken for.  As I said, I will do another box later in the season for just the cost of shipping.

Rock on pepper peeps!

Back