auction SFRB & MFRB Auctions

As long as my plants keep burying me in pods, I'll keep selling them cheap. 

Auctions end Sunday (8/16) night at 6pm Central time. 

Boxes will simply be numbered in the order I pick them. Just reply to this thread with the box number you want to bid on and your price. PM me your info after the auction, let me know how you'll be paying and I'll ship them on Monday morning.

Here's a pic of the mascot for my new "business". He was guarding the bhut jolokia browns in box #1.
IMG_0481_zpsltql3szg.jpg

Box #1. Bhut "not yellow", bhut brown and TS CARDI. Bidding starts at $20.
IMG_0482_zpsnhxrdsqs.jpg

Box #2. 7 pot "not yellow". Bidding starts at $10.
IMG_0483_zpsazzaxaqt.jpg

Pods are being picked continually today. This is as fresh as it gets! Happy bidding!

All SFRBs start at $10.

Box #3. SFRB mortalii. These are Helvete's (nee ikeepfish) creation. Bigger and better tasting than fataliis. I grow these instead now.
IMG_0484_zps8vxdx3ps.jpg

Box #4. SFRB Red bhut jolokia. 
IMG_0485_zpsgire0pde.jpg

Box #5. Judy's 7 pot burgundy. Best tasing superhot (maybe pepper?) ever. They smell like english toffee.
IMG_0486_zpsi4trtgr9.jpg

Box #6. Habanero "not chocolate". Red pods that still have some of that chocolate hab flavor. Much hotter than regular chocolate habs.
IMG_0487_zpsgtwsgha5.jpg

Box #7. Bhut orange Copenhagen. If you like citrusy tasting peppers, this one is for you! It puts the fatalii to shame. Smells unmistakably like tangerines.
IMG_0488_zpsonqgx6eq.jpg

Box #8. Bradley's Bahamian goat pepper. Best scotch bonnet type pod ever, imho. Remind me and I can toss in a MOA or two so you can compare. 
IMG_0490_zpsidrp14vq.jpg

Box #9. SFRB Red Savina x fatalii. These are impending_bending's creation. Fantastic flavor. Just what you'd expect!
IMG_0489_zpsl9ym0h10.jpg

hogleg said:
The Mantis is just badness.  :fireball:

$12 on #5 Yum!

$12 on #7 Beauties! 

:dance:

Thanks, hog! 

Did you see the remnants of his lunch in the pic? I interrupted his lunch when I was picking. He was in the process of biting the head off that spotted cucumber beetle!

jedisushi06 said:
20$ on 7
Box 3 10$

Okeydokey!
     That mortalii is pound for pound, the most productive plant I've ever seen. The pods on the inside of the plant are growing sideways because they're so packed in there!

Current bids

#1   $30 no bids
#2   $10 no bids
#3   $12
#4   $10 no bids
#5   $12
#6   $10 no bids
#7   $20
#8   $12
#9   $10 no bids

I think that's right.  :think:

hogleg said:
Current bids

#1   $30 no bids
#2   $10 no bids
#3   $12
#4   $10 no bids
#5   $12
#6   $10 no bids
#7   $20
#8   $12
#9   $10 no bids

I think that's right.  :think:

Yup! That's what my book says so far. Care to update anything?  :twisted:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
$14 on # 5

Got it. Thank you!

edit: Ha! I love your sig line!

smileyguy697 said:
Nice looking pods!

Thanks, you would know!

Starting price for box #1 has been lowered to $20. Bhut browns, CARDIs, delicious red bhuts (mutant or cross)... That's a lot of awesome pods for super cheap!

Back