SFRB mixed fresh pods $18 *SOLD*

30 pods harvested an hour ago. First to respond with $18 gets these out in the morning. This round of Black Nagas have a Chocolate Habanero shape for some reason but they're from the same 2 plants I've been harvesting all year so no worries.

U.S. only, PayPal only, must pay before this box ships
SFRB728_zps998eca45.jpg

10 Black Naga, 10 Fatalii, 3 Bhut Jolokia, 3 Billy Boy Red Douglah, 4 CGN21500

Like always, no takers = no worries. I don't grow for profit, so if they're not spoken for by tomorrow morning I'll just add them to the freezer.

Update: I've replaced the small Billy Boy Red Douglah in the picture with a much larger Yellow Brain Strain for 2 reasons: 1) I realized it was actually a Carolina Reaper, and 2) it has 2 small spots on it that look like insect damage, and I only share top quality pods.

For a newbie like me, can you list what types are included?  I'm not good at identifying them yet.

Thanks!

10 Black Naga, 10 Fatalii, 3 Bhut Jolokia, 2 Billy Boy Red Douglah, 1 Yellow Brain Strain (not pictured), and 4 CGN21500 for a total of 30 fresh pods.

These would make it to Dalton, GA in 2 days tops. I'm in Rome :party: .

I tried one of your Cgn21500 that chewi graciously sent me and now i must have more!!!! Holler at me when u get more and id love to buy em or swap pods with ya. Ive got 30+ varieties u can choose from

Back