SFRB mixed plus BBG7 seeds

cone9

Extreme Member
I have a abundance of peppers right now (as do many of us).   I have to offer 3 SFRBs with the following peppers:

Mako Kokoo
Tepin x Lemon Drop F2
Fatalii x Red Savina
Caribbean Seasoning
Aji Dulce Yellow
Brazilian Starfish
Cream Fatalii
7 Pot White
Bahamian Goat? - I did not intentionally plant Goats, but they look like Goats - seed mix up I guess as I had Bahamian Goat seed.

I also have a very few Charapita and C chacoense ripe and will include one of each to taste and save seed if you want to grow them.   Sorry there can't be more but the plants are a little ways from producing much yet.

7 Pot Bubblegum  seeds (6) will be included in each box (I'll probably have to declare the box as containing hazardous material - hot buggers!).   These will be wrapped in paper towel as the pod was just de-seeded today and they will need to be properly dried after you get them.

All pods are OP.  Expect at least one of each of the 11 varieties listed  plus enough extras to nicely fill the box.

Price is $18 shipped to continental US only.  Payment via PayPal before shipping please.   I will pick and ship on Weds. 

No pics as everything is still on the plants.  Have a look at my Glog if you want assurances I'm growing nice pods.
I'll be away some today but will respond ASAP.

Thanks

arijer said:
Ill grab two boxes if still available.  PM me info if they are 

thanks
Gabe

Looks like your inbox is full.  Open a little room and I'll get the info to you.  PM your mailing address to me.
If you are interested in other than the typical hot and superhot peppers I think you'll enjoy the change of pace in this assortment.
Thanks

Back