SFRB mixed Superhots - Sold

SadisticPeppers

Business Member
My plants seemed to have recovered a bit, and I have enough for a single SFRB of mixed superhots. The peppers in the box will consist of:
  • red moruga
  • red F1 moruga x bhut cross
  • yellow moruga
  • chocolate moruga
  • red butch t
  • red douglah
  • chocolate douglah
First come first serve, and will be shipped out first thing in the AM. Purchase at the link below. $16, shipping included:

http://www.sadisticpeppers.com/?product=fresh-mixed-superhot-peppers-small-flat-rate-box

THP buyers will receive a couple freebies along with purchase.

Sold!

All packed up and ready for you, Pex. Adding an ounce of my moruga powder for good measure! Enjoy!

IMG_0021-vi.jpg

I'll let you know as soon as I get some, Scuba! Since the weather here's drastically improved, and I'm trying out some new (hopefully better) fertilizer, it may be sooner rather than later!

i grew these over this last summer and had never tried them till i took a bite out of one i picked bout knocked me over !  only had 2 plants powdered them up , been in the freezer still . haven't gotten to them yet . sure they'll go a long ways  when i do   !       :onfire:   

grantmichaels said:
OK, now I'm mad at you ;)

You had Butch T's and didn't let me know!

Well, the sole Butch T I had had only 3 peppers on it, so I'm still a ways' from doing a full SFRB. Planning on germinating a bunch of Butch T's this month though

moruga welder said:
oh yeah Butch  " T " one hot pepper ! 
attachicon.gif
photo-4.JPG

Indeed! Bought a bunch from Sicman, and made some puree with it as a base for my first sauce

juanitos said:
i wish i was in fl =[

It's an imperfect world. Even down here in FL, we got hit with the repeated cold fronts, which really sucked. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure my plants would've kept producing

grantmichaels said:

I know there are higher scovie peppers, but I really liked the Butch T's in particular ...

the pestilence is a downside ...

i guess it's manageable if you have a lot of time to dedicate, but the pests and bacteria and virii thrive, too ...

That is true, the pests here are a big issue. Had an issue with aphids first, then hornworms. And don't even get me started on the 2.4D herbicide someone sprayed in the neighborhood

moruga welder said:
i grew these over this last summer and had never tried them till i took a bite out of one i picked bout knocked me over !  only had 2 plants powdered them up , been in the freezer still . haven't gotten to them yet . sure they'll go a long ways  when i do   !       :onfire:   

Good deal! They should make a really good puree :)

Yellowfin2na said:
Yea no joke, Jupiter FL Im so damn jealous. I lived in Boca Raton for a few years. Loved every minute of it.

Had a few friends in Boca, and it's a good place. Kinda sucked that we had those bad cold snaps this winter :(

I found that I couldn't ignore my plants for a day during all of the summer months, for the most part ...

I had to do something from the rotation every day, or it would start to the wrong kind of momentum ...

AACT, pyrethrin, sopper sulfate, making ph adjusted water and mixed nutrients, picking and pruning, processing the bounty ... yeah, it was EVERY DAY ...

juanitos said:
OK then Belize.
Wait I need somewhere USPS ships. So Puerto Rico?

Puerto Rico would sure be nice... if only I could find a nice 10-20 acre spread there, I'd be set for life!

grantmichaels said:
I found that I couldn't ignore my plants for a day during all of the summer months, for the most part ...

I had to do something from the rotation every day, or it would start to the wrong kind of momentum ...

AACT, pyrethrin, sopper sulfate, making ph adjusted water and mixed nutrients, picking and pruning, processing the bounty ... yeah, it was EVERY DAY ...

I had to do something similar when I had the aphids. I set my irrigation up so that it's on a timer (3 hours a day, 3x a week), with a fert reservoir I only need to fill 2x a month.

You know even with warm temperatures, the plants seem to take a break this time of year anyway. I have mine in the greenhouse where it gets up to 85f during the day and about 10 degrees warmer inside than it is outside during the night, and still don't produce large sized pods like we will get in a few months. Also, my reapers now taste about as hot as August Bhut Jolokias. Even if they are a bit wimpy, it is nice to have fresh pods all year. It's funny, they seem to taste sweeter this time of year. Maybe it is the lack of burn that makes them taste sweet?

Back