auction SFRB's of Fataliis AUCTION

I just picked my fatalii plant and ended up with a little over 90 pods. These will be split amongst 2 SFRB and are now for sale.

Each box will contain fataliis and ONE yellow brain strain pod to take up any extra space. These Brain Strains are HUGE.
If I find there is no extra space in the box, (I don't have them here with me to check), it will be up to the auction winner to decide if he/she wants the YBS pod.

The auction starts immediately, and you will bid by stating box 1 or 2 and your price. Bidding will start at 10 dollars for each box.

These peppers have been heavily stressed and are quite hot.

Picture:

Photo0236.jpg

Also, Auction ends at midnight.

Decided to let this one go until Noon tomorrow, as that will be when I get on to check who won. These were picked today, by the way.

Just checked in a SFRB and they come just a few pods short of completely packing the boxes, with 45 or more pods per box .

RSR: I only have 2 ripe Brains, with one going in each of the boxes.

Box 1 goes to Fremp, Box 2 to RSR. Teetersan has withdrawn his bid for box 2. In light of this, Fremp: the charge to you will be 12 dollars, or high enough to beat the previous bidder. Both of you send me your info and I will mail these tomorrow (classes today keeping me from the post office.)

Word!

And the only Demands I have...Is for you to have a great day,and thanks for doing this!
Demands and all!
LOL

Thanks guys, payment has been received, packages have been shipped, and this one is closed. I may have enough for 1 more auction in 2 weeks.

Back