• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Should this be my new Tattoo?

peppertat.jpg

So, I am thinking of getting this for my tattoo what do you guys think? Mind you I am no artist so this is only a ruff sketch.

Don't really like the draft but yeah, clean it up and it would be killer.

You have just inspired me to do a chilli tatto thread....

I juz thinks that pami ando barbi wire thing is....

the design is cool, like said before, touch it up so it looks better. if you cant then find a reputable tattoo artist & ask them to touch it up so it looks better (on paper) & ask to see it before its inked on you. some will take your drawing & just slap the design given on you w/o changing it.
where do you plan on placing it ?

it shouldnt hurt then, of course it depends on what you can take.
start talking to people as to who does good work. & I bet within 2 years of that one you'll have another tattoo :lol:

oh wait you never mentioned if this is your 1st tattoo or not ?

That would be cool if it was refined and detailed out to the max....of course, since i don't have any tats why should my opinion matter?

Novacastrian said:
A chilli head should be able to take the pain....

It was more like "hmmmm...i've got some extra cash, do i get some ink or get a nitrous kit for the car? F**k it, i'm getting the spray". I'm a gearhead first and foremost.:lol:

SM, you and I are in the same boat...no tattoos...I am trying to keep all "identifying marks/tattoos" off my body...

Incognito and under the radar...

Novacastrian said:

Not to worried about the pain all of my piercings went off fine and some of them are in the tender bits so I am sure I can hadle that tattoo

chilehunter said:
it shouldnt hurt then, of course it depends on what you can take.
start talking to people as to who does good work. & I bet within 2 years of that one you'll have another tattoo :lol:

oh wait you never mentioned if this is your 1st tattoo or not ?

Yes this is my first and I am sure you are right I will get more why not.

Novacastrian said:

Saw on Miami Ink that some guy got a little of his friends ashes mixed with the ink. If that could be done I guess it would be possible to get some capsaicin extract in the ink?

That could be an interesting experience:hell:

I want to be around when all those who get tatoos are old and in a nursing home and comparing their tatoos.......especially true for women.

Tatoos hurt and they never go away and, as AJ points out, they are a way for your government to identify you, always a bad idea.

texas blues said:
A tramp stamp on a dude is just wrong in soooo many ways.

Cheers, TB.

No worries was not gonna get the stamp I might be a little stupid and odd but even I have standards. Plus that would distract from the plumbers crack..

MrArboc said:
Saw on Miami Ink that some guy got a little of his friends ashes mixed with the ink. If that could be done I guess it would be possible to get some capsaicin extract in the ink?

That could be an interesting experience:hell:

I would advise against putting capsaicin in the ink while being tattooed, it'll only irritate the skin more & it'll scab up even worse & then you'll scratch the tattoo to no end. not a good idea!
keep the tat moist & covered with neosprene (sp?) until fully healed, & DONT scratch it, I know you will :lol: but keep the scratching to a min. like just place finger nail on it & rotate on it w/o actually really scratching it, hot water also feels good to relieve the itchyness (for me at least)

willard3 said:
I want to be around when all those who get tatoos are old and in a nursing home and comparing their tatoos.......especially true for women.

Tatoos hurt and they never go away

when you're old it really dont matter if ya have tattoos or not, all ya will be all wrinkly & spotted with melanoma or strapped to a oxygen tank, dont think a tattoo will be the deciding factor if you're gonna get lucky in the retirement home :lol: & by then no one cares what ya look like, most people are just happy to be alive & happy to see you're still alive

tattoos are like a permanent picture that you'll remember in your time of life when you have no pictures to look at.

yes tats hurt to a point & also depends on what someone can take, my favorite was the back of the neck on the spine, oddly.

willard3 said:
as AJ points out, they are a way for your government to identify you, always a bad idea.

as apposed to finger prints, DNA, facial mug shots, & any other tracking device you carry during your eveyday life - example - cell phones, credit/debit cards, GPS units, onstar in certain vehicles, cameras everywhere & some that can recogonize facial features in a mili sec. & search databases (not as bad as the brits- yet!)

yea you got that right the only way the gov't can identify you is through tattoos :rolleyes:
just wait until the gov'ts start pushing for chipping people & kids - which this will be the foot in the door,kids, they'll sell it to parents as the solve all answer to protect your kids & some parents will eat this shit up!
dont think it'll happen ?
sorry for your luck it already is! in a couple forms.

AlabamaJack said:
SM, you and I are in the same boat...no tattoos...I am trying to keep all "identifying marks/tattoos" off my body...

Incognito and under the radar...

chilehunter said:
when you're old it really dont matter if ya have tattoos or not, all ya will be all wrinkly & spotted with melanoma or strapped to a oxygen tank, dont think a tattoo will be the deciding factor if you're gonna get lucky in the retirement home :lol: & by then no one cares what ya look like, most people are just happy to be alive & happy to see you're still alive

tattoos are like a permanent picture that you'll remember in your time of life when you have no pictures to look at.

yes tats hurt to a point & also depends on what someone can take, my favorite was the back of the neck on the spine, oddly.

as apposed to finger prints, DNA, facial mug shots, & any other tracking device you carry during your eveyday life - example - cell phones, credit/debit cards, GPS units, onstar in certain vehicles, cameras everywhere & some that can recogonize facial features in a mili sec. & search databases (not as bad as the brits- yet!)

yea you got that right the only way the gov't can identify you is through tattoos :rolleyes:
just wait until the gov'ts start pushing for chipping people & kids - which this will be the foot in the door,kids, they'll sell it to parents as the solve all answer to protect your kids & some parents will eat this shit up!
dont think it'll happen ?
sorry for your luck it already is! in a couple forms.

Yeah, they have other means to spot you. I'm not sure if they are able to tell a 7 Pot from a Naga in your yard by satellite but for sure they can tell it's peppers. So I am proud of my tatts even if I can't show them off in my job. But the two of them won't be the last ones.

Armadillo said:
Yeah, they have other means to spot you. I'm not sure if they are able to tell a 7 Pot from a Naga in your yard by satellite but for sure they can tell it's peppers.

You'd be really surprised what they can see! As for the Gov't identifying you by your tattoos, I'd say that is mostly paranoia. Wish I could show a pic of my tattoo here. :(

Will just have to show it off at IGG's party. ;)

now that's a tattoo

***mornin' RB***

Back