misc Shrink bands

Does anyone have a Canadian source for shrink bands? We've got a great supplier for bottles, finally, but they don't carry the bands. We were using SPS but our two country's "free trade" just ain't that free. About 200% markup in customs, shipping etc. Any help?:?:

Thanks, but was sarcasm, or an actual hard find? Either way, cheers, and I will call them in the AM. Looks cool, wonder how much the custom bands cost. We will be sending sauces for review soon, I swear. Look forward to it.

Larry

No, I was serious. It was the only place I could find in Canada and it took some searching. :)

Well, that was a bust. They wanted more than twice the price of SKS, and a minimum order of 5000! Not quite ready to drop $350 on shrinkbands we can get for $150 from the US.

Did find a company called Uline, though, based in the States, and now open in canada. They carry clear shrink bands, not as long ( leaves room on the neck for labelling), and very reasonable- $18/1000, dropping to $15/1000 for orders over 3000. Expect samples in the next week, I'll let you all know how it works out.

Larry

[quote name='Meow! That's Hot.']Does anyone have a Canadian source for shrink bands? We've got a great supplier for bottles, finally, but they don't carry the bands. We were using SPS but our two country's "free trade" just ain't that free. About 200% markup in customs, shipping etc. Any help?:?:[/QUOTE]

have a quick question for you though... who is your supplier in canada... if want u can pm me..

thanks
jeff

Back