seed-train Signup for 2016 United States seed train start date of Tuesday November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffcontonio said:
As it stands, dan and myself are the only ones interested at the moment. I'll get dans address so that the turnaround will be quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works for me, easy to maintain for all riders and participants.

9c0ba2220aeba2d3b019e5c6ca4387df.jpg

Package has arrived. I'll make my selections tonight and get it out tomorrow morning.

Jeffcontonio said:
I'm sure he just had personal issues to tend to. Stop asking about it. He will get it out when he gets it out.

Ok brother Yankee man from up north. Hope he finds success this season as do you with the garden.

Seed train closed.

Thanks to those who made some extremely awesome contributions to this train and to those who rode. Couldn't have made it happen without the original contributors!

Pepperhead1989 said:

Ok brother Yankee man from up north. Hope he finds success this season as do you with the garden.

Seed train closed.

Thanks to those who made some extremely awesome contributions to this train and to those who rode. Couldn't have made it happen without the original contributors!
did you really WOW WEE

THE HOT PEPPER NEW TODAY.............

new report Just in,,,.... we have had a two Train crash and the Hazmat Crews are on the scene.........HOLD >>>>>>>new update the Hazmat Crews Have just discovered the spill may effect the whole worlds seed supply yes folks the train was full of pepper seeds! oh my stay tune in for any updates we will get the news to you as soon as we get the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back