seed-train Signup for the 2018 mega seed train!

Jubnat said:
I do remember seeing those JPGS X reaper in the B train, didn't pick any up though.
I did finally get my hands on some P. Dreadies!

And I got some Korean Gochugarus, I believe from you Jeff. How are they?
I'm excited about them because as a cook and chef, I've gone through bags and bags of Korean chili flakes. So I'm excited to be able to make my own.

So...what's going on with the A train? It's not gone forever, is it?
The Gochugaru is a bit mild, but such a great tasting pepper. I grew a couple plants and they produced well.

As for the A train, I wish I had an answer for you. Its gone missing and Im not sure it will be recovered or not.
a855e17162495adf335da465655323b6.jpg
9505c517f2364d9c2b9c609f109add80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing those are the Gochugarus at the top center of that box?
What are those purple/orange ones right under them?

Jubnat said:
I'm guessing those are the Gochugarus at the top center of that box?
What are those purple/orange ones right under them?
That’s correct. Below that are CGN21500

The brown ones to the right are Doughlah T, the white ones to the left are white ghost, and below those are white bullet habaneros (even though they look more yellow)

On the box going missing: I hate to say it but this time of the year I figure it is gone with a bunch of other people's holiday gifts ordered online.  In Krogers parking lot the other day was a woman in absolute tears with security.  From what I could understand between the tears, while she was shopping at Krogers someone broke her back window and stole her kids Christmas gifts.  I almost cried too but didnt have a dime to offer her for the same reason she had not a dime to replace them.  Thieves will take a hundred dollar item to get ten bucks from a pawn shop.

AJ Drew said:
On the box going missing: I hate to say it but this time of the year I figure it is gone with a bunch of other people's holiday gifts ordered online.  In Krogers parking lot the other day was a woman in absolute tears with security.  From what I could understand between the tears, while she was shopping at Krogers someone broke her back window and stole her kids Christmas gifts.  I almost cried too but didnt have a dime to offer her for the same reason she had not a dime to replace them.  Thieves will take a hundred dollar item to get ten bucks from a pawn shop.
That is terrible some people have no soul [emoji20]

It's terrible in my area with people stealing packages this time of year. I was actually going to put an empty amazon box by my front door and wait by the window with my shotgun. I wouldn't shoot them but I would definitely put the fear of god in them when I catch them.

AJ Drew said:
791e7ff694aa1496cb4791e4f803c84a.jpg

Heres the thing though, Ive spoken with transient Exuberance, and he says theres no way it was stolen. He was arriving at home when the mailman was leaving.

Not that this helps, but it does add to the mystery.

Probably delivered to wrong address. Did we check with the person before him on the train to make sure the address was written correctly?

Edmick said:
It's terrible in my area with people stealing packages this time of year. I was actually going to put an empty amazon box by my front door and wait by the window with my shotgun. I wouldn't shoot them but I would definitely put the fear of god in them when I catch them.
I dont have the link, but remember a Youtube video where someone rigged a box to blow poop out the top and a theif fell for it.

AJ Drew said:
I dont have the link, but remember a Youtube video where someone rigged a box to blow poop out the top and a theif fell for it.
I didn't see the video but funny you should say. I was actually just telling my wife tonight that even if I didn't catch them, I was going to fill a box with dog crap to mess with them. I have 3 large dogs, so there's no shortage of poop..

Edmick said:
I didn't see the video but funny you should say. I was actually just telling my wife tonight that even if I didn't catch them, I was going to fill a box with dog crap to mess with them. I have 3 large dogs, so there's no shortage of poop..
LOL!!

Careful pulling that shotty on em Ed, you might end up having to kill a dopehead if they stole a gun recently. If you can rig a box to explode shit in their face they probably will stop stealing packages!

If still open; I'd love to sign up... and have a few people to vouch from if needed.

I can add to this train if not strictly peppers; some black varieties of tomato plants, cukes, lettuce, beans, and some fruits. if anyone would be interested in that addition to it.

I also have a bigger collection of pep now that I have been ordering.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

AvidLiving said:
If still open; I'd love to sign up... and have a few people to vouch from if needed.

I can add to this train if not strictly peppers; some black varieties of tomato plants, cukes, lettuce, beans, and some fruits. if anyone would be interested in that addition to it.

I also have a bigger collection of pep now that I have been ordering.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
This round is currently full, but I can add you to the next round (providing I can find enough people interested in participating.)

A few changes to the lineup. Edmick has dropped out, and “avid living” has taken his place. (A senior member has vouched for him.)

1.Avid living
2. Hillbilly jeff—————-A[emoji577]⬇️✔️
3. transientexuberance A[emoji577]➡️[emoji722]
4. Dan piepho
5. Midwestchilihead
6.texas hot peppers
7. Babysas
8. AJ. Drew
9. Spokanepepperman
10. Black fatalii
11. Bpiela———B[emoji577]✔️
12. Jubnat ——B[emoji577]⬆️✔️
13. Hardcore—-B[emoji577]⬆️✔️
14. Jackson13—B[emoji577]⬆️✔️
15. Walchit——-B[emoji577]⬆️✔️
16. Sinn———-B[emoji577]⬆️✔️

It has arrived!

iZsgrfz.jpg

Jeff, your bag contains the following: Douglah T (Butch T x Doughlah), JPGS x Reaper, TS Butch T Red, Reaper Florissa's Peach, Naglah Brown, Reaper Yellow, CPR x Red, Gochugaru, 7 Pot Brown, Cumari do Para

Wait a sec..  Found a couple more of Jeff's stuff in another sandwich bag.  I put them back in the Jeff C bag.  They are the Genghis Kahn Brain and the Smooth White Ghost.

Back