• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting Silver_Surfer celebrates harvest time 9-11-09

4LBs even
DSCN1127.jpg

Thai Hot, Datils and one little Fish.
DSCN1129.jpg

Nagas still supply plenty of heat.
DSCN1131.jpg

Fatalii and Habs
DSCN1134.jpg

CHEERS!

You must have some heavy producers my friend. i still have not had a datil. i should try them next season. i'm due for a harvest myself, but i wanted to get some good seed donors so i've been letting them ripen. very impressive though.

fineexampl said:
You must have some heavy producers my friend. i still have not had a datil. i should try them next season. i'm due for a harvest myself, but i wanted to get some good seed donors so i've been letting them ripen. very impressive though.

Thanks FE. I can't complain, they've steadily bloomed and set new pods as they ripened their pod load this season. They've performed like a pod assembly line. I don't think Datil will disappoint you.

LGHT said:
Truly amazing. Looking forward to the day where I can measure my yield in lbs and not ounces :)

Plant more, pick more and enjoy more. ;-) I plan on increasing my chili plantings 10 fold next season. Thanks LGHT.

millworkman said:
Looking forward to the day I can afford that much Jack.

Are you "shinin'" me on? ;)

Ballzworth said:
ha ha, yes he brought out the big guns for this harvest pic! Another wicked harvest at that!

Thanks, but most of the guns aren't loaded. :lol:

Josh said:
Looking good. You really like your JD huh.

How could you tell? :D

Thanks man.

patrick said:
That's a lot of good looking heat SS, you have this pod picking thing down pretty well don't ya?

I hope so cause if things go as planned I'll be a pod pickin' mofo next season. Thank you p.

I stood at attention and saluted when I saw the first picture.

Beautiful peppers, proper bottles of Jack (and by proper I mean empty and well enjoyed), good stuff.

Back