• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Silver_Surfer's Soggy Setback 2013

When the ground almost gets dry enough to work, it rains again.
Soggy5-6-13_zps48858a8e.jpg

Plants are long past ready and beginning to get root bound.
Plants5-6-13_zpsccad1e1f.jpg

More rain today. At least the SE no longer suffers from a drought.

That's really sad news. I hope everything is ok in his world.

SS's 2012 glog knocked me on my ass with it's sheer scale and beauty, and showed me what was possible with chilli growing. I guess life can get in the way of our hobbies at times. I'll be waiting with bated breath for his 2014 glog.

Last I saw him a couple weeks ago he seemed perfectly healthy. Him and a buddy were building a tree stand
Last I saw him a couple weeks ago he seemed perfectly healthy. Him and a buddy were building a tree stand

coheed196 said:
Thanks on the updates, as long as he's healthy that's what matters most. Also don't forget to post your harvest pictures from his plants :)

Silver_Surfer said:
Thanks

7 Pod SR X Douglah
7PodSRxDouglah7-30-13_zpsfefb51f9.jpg

7 Pod White takes forever to ripen.
7PodWhite7-30-13_zps8a3a802a.jpg

TSMB Satan's Strain
TSMB-Satans7-30-13_zps1669a3c8.jpg

Sunrise Scorp
SunriseScorp7-30-13_zps3c2f6a4f.jpg

TSMB Yellow
TSMB-Yel7-30-13_zpsf895f479.jpg

Black Pearl is ripening a few.
BlackPearl7-28-13_zps9865c8f1.jpg

Pizza pie topping. (A few seed savers)
PepperPizza_zps271e8de3.jpg

Lots to pick, grass to mow so better get at it.

Silver_Surfer, I firstly thank you for many seeds you posted me early this year and I am specially trolling thru your growlog to see if you grow out that Bishop Crown X seeds. 
I see a BS cross in this pic.  
Is this (F2) the one posted from me?  Mine F1 was dark chocolate so I am wondering as this one is red.  Much appreciate if you can let me know out of curiousity.  Thanks
Enjoyed your post and the healthy pepper plants you have.  Thumbs up!

Back