• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Simple beginnings...

Sweet! My peach habs from CCN have just started ripening, but you have better weather there. Congos, fatallis, douglah, etc. are still very green. Some plants are just blooming or finishing blooming, not sure if I'll get pods from them at this point. So all things considered, your harvest is looking REALLY GOOD right now!

They ALL ares still pale white/yellow :eek: They do ripen a peach color right?!?

Love those peach habs! What a producer!

Thanks! The most productive plant I bought from Cross Country this year... though the Congo is starting to take off now :dance:

Awesome assortment of pods. I've had similar experiences with the White Habs... friend bit into one the other day thinking it was a sweet pepper :lol: They're quickly becoming one of my favorites.

The white habs have biten a few people already... "They are so small and cute looking!" :lol:

Sweet! My peach habs from CCN have just started ripening, but you have better weather there. Congos, fatallis, douglah, etc. are still very green. Some plants are just blooming or finishing blooming, not sure if I'll get pods from them at this point. So all things considered, your harvest is looking REALLY GOOD right now!

; medium thick flesh; matures from pale green to pale yellow to pale orange

Just went and checked to make sure :rofl:

They ALL ares still pale white/yellow :eek: They do ripen a peach color right?!?
LOL - yes, they turn peachy-orange. I've only had one ripen completely at this point, but two others are starting to get the peach glow to them. I was too nice and gave all 3 to someone this morning, but plenty more will be ripening soon. My congo trinidads from CCN are FULL of pods, but none of them have ripened yet. The rocotos from them (and, oddly enough, the sweet red bells from grocery store pods) are about the only plants I have NO pods from yet, but they're full of blooms.

Back