• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Since the Moruga will be the next "big" one for a moment...

Cappy,
You have to be kidding. The right scientific name? I've never heard of 7 Pod Brain SR until right now. Y

:D Scientific name is: Capsicum chinense Jacq :D

@ mrz1988 ...

Science is another thing ...

I suggest you read these articles ....

http://www.wildchill...lli-peppers-new

to that used genetic testing, not to give us confirmation of something we already know: that they are all varieties of Trinidad who have many traits in common

I am a hobbyist .... I have not studied genetics and i dont want to teach anything to anyone

I stayed twice time in Brazil, at my own expense, to seek wild pepper ... and found some

C. caatingae Barboza & Agra
C. villosum Sendtn.
C. cornutum (Hiern) Hunz.
and more other

look here

https://skydrive.liv...E4829601DD!2828

this is my greatest satisfaction ... do not give names to peppers to make money

in this thread, I believe, do not talk about science ... but other
just to agree on the exact name of everything

I can only continue to thank Mr. Duffy for doing this work .... and NMSU
Capsaicin has several implications commercial and medicinal ... studied cultivars that have a higher percentage has a reason to be

we think of healing properties, such as
why do not we talk about this?
deep sincerity

Cappy, were the 7 Pot Brain Strain seeds you shared with folks the first couple of years all from the same mother plant? And if I remember right you mentioned last year it was getting ragged and you wanted to cut it back. I remember getting all nervous wondering if we would ever see an original 7 Pot BS again.

Douglah has been tested several times around or just below 1 million SHU
The brown 7 pod in recent tests were apparently douglahs and they rated second in SHU

Oh this is just never gonna end..

Can someone please send some pure TSMB and Brain strain pods out for testing this year?? Please?

Pretty please?

lol..

"I can only continue to thank Mr. Duffy for doing this work .... and NMSU
Capsaicin has several implications commercial and medicinal ..." -megamastger72... Here HERE! I beat complex-partial temporal lobe epilepsy every day by the use of high-dose capsaicin. If there were ever living proof... it lies within myself.

Back