• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Skobiyan Sauce Review

I find my intestines aren't happy with reds, but for whatever reason, no probs with yellows. :think:
Still and all, nothing a glass of wine doesn't usually help!

Good job man! Yeppers, its pretty warm. But not hot enough to where you CANT taste anything. I may be a little biased, but it is the BEST sauce I have had so far! Just a nice mix of everything, and the sweetness of the pears is phenomenal!

Good job man! Yeppers, its pretty warm. But not hot enough to where you CANT taste anything. I may be a little biased, but it is the BEST sauce I have had so far! Just a nice mix of everything, and the sweetness of the pears is phenomenal!

Yes I reckon I will enjoy it more in food :lol: I was not expecting to be able to taste anything but to my surprise it was really really nice.

@salsakid Hey thanks

That's why I love, love, love the fatalii puree - what amazing flavor! Getting some pods in next week - I'm at once beyond excited to get them in, and also thinking I just might be nuts!

(Well, it could feasibly be argued that there's no question about that!) :rofl:

i've tried that sauce its in my top 2 most fav ... it took my breath away the first spoonfull i had but man oh man what a rush

I tried the sauce on a Burger last night, I may have put too much on as it took longer than normal to consume LOL

I love Skobiyan, the combination of scorpion and pears is genius!
The texture is great too - it's got that gritty pear feel to it - awesome stuff. Nice review too!
Try and get hold of Neil's Turkey Slap - tastes like pineapples and still has a great heat from the Yellow 7's :mouthonfire:

Yeah I think I am going to give that a try next, Interesting flavour It will be a new experience for me

Ha. That's great. I love it when people get the hiccups when trying chili. For me it was a very different kind of burn. It was more of a stabbing kind of pain right at the back of the throat, rather than the a burning kind of pain. All good though. Nice review.

Back