• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SKULLBIKERS 2019 Container and Kratky GLOG

I am starting an indoor grow experiment so I might as well start the new years glog at the same time. Today I threw 3 seeds in the dirt(hoping for 66% germination). I will keep 1 in dirt and 1 in Kratky. These will stay in my grow room under my 8000K T8 shoplights from the beginning through fruit.

2441CD6D-6E14-4A65-8556-A5716D050AEC.jpeg

I have now been waiting 30 days for a seed order from a vender I never used. I called them last Monday and they told me it had shipped 2 days after the order was placed.....I do not know.....I inherently do not trust many people. Anyway, they said wait a few more days and see if they show up......they have not. I tried calling today and no answer so left a message for call back. I will call tomorrow from a different number and see if that changes anything. It may be JUST 30 bucks but I still expect product for my payment. I will update on this matter when it is final one way or the other(with the vendors name).

Every now and then postal service loses a package. Hopefully the vendor isn't trying to get one over on you. I did have a vendor forget to ship an order to me, once I contacted them they sent them out. In my case I believe it was an honest mistake, hopefully yours as well.

BANG...........ZOOM.........No reason to wait around......SO..........OUT OF THE FRYING PAN AND INTO THE FIRE...(metaphorically speaking of course).  Anyhow, under the lights with 1/2 strength nutes!

F79D9789-20D1-4B57-B2A8-313B96E8A57F.jpeg

I think it might be about time for me to brew up another batch of my FSST SUPER ROOT BOOSTER! Maybe do a good ol side by side test.

I'm with you , SB. I like to get the sprouts into the
dirt early when I use small germinating cells.

I'm going to use 4-cell packs this coming season
so I can leave them  bit longer and let them develop
a few roots before going into 1-quart container instead
of 18 oz. beverage cups.

PtMD989 said:
$30 is alot of seeds. Hope you didn’t get screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devv said:
Nice poddage there ;)

Pepper weather is a bit off in the distance at the moment here, glad you're having success. I don't guess you're missing the 'old winters' now are ya?

Hope those seeds show and pop..and are true!

I had left a message on the phone this week that the seeds still had not arrived(over 4 weeks since they said they shipped). They contacted me by email and said they will resend the order tomorrow(12/12/19). So now to just wait and see.

And as far as the old winters.......I can say with 100% honesty that I will never miss the snow and cold, I hated it since I was old enough to know the difference.

Back