• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SKULLBIKERS Roaring Into The Twenties GLOG

Picked a few more this afternoon.
Rocoto Montufar, Gelbe Riesen Giant Yellow Rocoto, Equadorian Sweet Rocoto, Pepperoncini X F2, Equadorian Sweet Rocoto/Long Pheno(these were all off of the same plant)

83F40551-B3A5-4D02-B6E3-47F47FC39662.jpeg

Monzano Giant Red Rocoto, Devils Brain, Two phenos of White Habanero, Bhut Jalokia Indian Carbon, one Borg 9, one Pineapple Rocoto, Equadorian Sweet Rocoto/short, thick pheno

BF9D320A-D78E-48F7-91B3-DFEA85C4B808.jpeg

One of the strange bugs of Florida.

6E24F6F8-98A9-4479-BFB9-BF765793D684.jpeg

ahayastani said:
You must be tired of eating Rocotos by now :lol: It continues to amaze me that you take in harvest after harvest...

Tired of Rocotos as a whole group...........maybe at some point. Rocoto Montufars...........likely never, as I currently consider them the King Of Flavor. They have unseated my Cherry Bombs that had that designation for many years. I am realistic enough to realize the harvests will wind down at some point, hopefully I will have enough stored many different ways to tide me over.

Tybo said:
I have been reading through your 2018/2019 glog and found a lot of good info.  
It's funny that your Location under your avatar says Central Florida now and some of the pics look soooooooo out of place!!
I moved to Florida from MN last August. When I changed location It must have changed it on all of my old posts also. Funneeee

skullbiker said:

Unfortunately, only the Pepper God can reveal that information, I have been sworn to secrecy. 
Is that rocoto in kratky? 

I understand.  Got his e-mail address?

It is, yes.  I think it's hated it from early on..

Uncle_Eccoli said:

I understand.  Got his e-mail address?

It is, yes.  I think it's hated it from early on..
Unfortunately it is a one way deal, HE contacts you(kinda like the mafia).

I don’t think HE gets involved with Kratky. I keep my Kratky rocotos at about 6.2 ph and nutrients at 1050ppm(with water that is 125-150 ppm). This is the fertilizer I use for everything.

9712600adab2cc0f3ffcfe3711e3bb56.jpg

Back