• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Small buds

I have small buds on my naga and bhut is there anything i am not doing right as my jalapeno have seem to be ok with loads of big flowers on it

How big are they? They probably just need to mature a little. I noticed that on my Bhuts as well. But they are normal now. What kind of soil/nutes are you using?

They take alot longer to produce pods. They are a very long season grower, so it takes longer to produce fruit. Be patient and they will produce for you. Growing chilis requires ALOT OF PATIENCE!!

Charles

I have a rookie question. If a pepper plant is growing wild what is it's natural fruiting season. I assume you can get them to fruit out of season if you mimic the conditions they want. yes????no????

I have a rookie question. If a pepper plant is growing wild what is it's natural fruiting season. I assume you can get them to fruit out of season if you mimic the conditions they want. yes????no????

Absolutely, they can grow and produce year round if you give them the proper conditions.

Back