• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Small HOT Harvest 9/26

Had a decent harvest today!Finally got some
nice Nagas!Getting kinda sick of the Fatalli's:lol:
theres soooooo many!!And a few Tabasco's.The Bonnet
plant is loaded and should start to ripen any day.
My Hab plant and Jalapeno plant are both loaded and almost
ready too.Pics of those to come.Heres todays picken's
373337c4.jpg

Very nice HPFF...looks like a lot fun and heat there...

AlabamaJack said:
Very nice HPFF...looks like a lot fun and heat there...
Thanks AJ!! The Naga's kinda scare me :lol:
skealo said:
Looks great! I'm anxious to grow Fatalli next year. Glad to hear u get alot.
Skealo,I lost 4 main branches off the Fatalli plant this season
due to storms/winds and I still am going to get about 200 or
more pods.These plants PRODUCE :)

I have some baby fatali's that I will be growing outside in pots nest sason....glad to hear they are prolific....my firt shot at growing them.

BigDogDaddy said:
I have some baby fatali's that I will be growing outside in pots nest sason....glad to hear they are prolific....my firt shot at growing them.
Bigdog,its my 1st season growing peppers also,Hope you have as much luck!!I must add that,if not for this site and all
the great people on it,I probably would not have succeded!
915river said:
Very nice pods lot of heat in those babies.
Thanks 915!I dehydrated them (for future use) and you could
smell the heat all through the house:)

:shocked:OMG Who pee'd in you wheaties tonight Chilehunter??:lol:
I am kidding but I feel I do need to defend myself!!:) When I
1st had them outside hardening them off etc etc and a storm was coming I did bring them inside. But after I had them all
planted into their final 5 gallon containers(some 3 gallon)they got a "tad" heavy to lift and I have no garage and the way my house is built (from back in the 50's) the backyard door goes right into the basement (steps) or into the kitchen then into
the living room. So I would have had to leave 10 big containers in my kitchen or living room to store em for a day or 2.I did however take steps to prevent damage ie stakes string wire
etc etc and I did pretty good (IMO as a never before grew anything gardener).I didnt lose 1 plant but some of the damage was just pure freaky stuff.I did b*tch a bit I give you that but hey I think I did ok!!:)

**edit***

yea, sorry for the little rant about your storms you had to deal with throughout the season.
only excuse I have was I was drunk, which isnt a good one.
& the wrong thread to bring that up, sorry.

the pods do look great, congrats on your harvest!

Nice harvest and too many Fatali's oh you poor baby. Just kidding. Any chance you still have or remember how big that one bhut is? It looks like a beast.

Very nice harvest, all my fatalis are still green so it's nice to see what they will look like ripe. That's quite a feast you have.

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Skealo,I lost 4 main branches off the Fatalli plant this season
due to storms/winds and I still am going to get about 200 or
more pods.These plants PRODUCE :)

Did you have any trouble germinating you Fatalli? I've had seeds in for about three weeks now and nothing.

Thanks everyone!!! Chilehunter no worries it happens to all of us now and then!!!To answer a couple of ???'s the 1 big Naga
was about 3 inches long half inch wide and the Fatalli's I
had no trouble with germination but they did take awhile almost 4 weeks so give yours time!!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Talas yep sure have. In a salsa,stir fry and in some pickles and 1 fresh picked 1 raw!!
Hot but wonderful little B*stards :lol::lol:

hehe Keep you smiling on those Cold winter Nights :lol:

Back