• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

That's what your new girly said.

Ohhhh. Did I go there?

You have been going there for days so why act like it's the first time....:lol:

I wish I could last 12 seconds with her....she is that good.......

You'll struggle to last as well when you have the most perky and warm and bouncy, young Double D's in your face.....:D

Damn, I thought this was "ask the next person" that's why I said that LOL.

Should it be the drunk one?

That's why he keeps taking this abuse and laughs it off. He has "that" to go home to. Probably tells her how everyone picks on him and she gives him sympathy and "comfort".

JayT said:
That's why he keeps taking this abuse and laughs it off. He has "that" to go home to. Probably tells her how everyone picks on him and she gives him sympathy and "comfort".

and she massages my "head" ;)

JayT said:
You can. Just make up something great that you say you are going to do and don't do it! You too can be made fun of incessantly!

Novacastrian said:
I am going to build a car, no wait i would prefer a jet fighter. Maybe AJ can help.....

Bwahahahahahahaha....that's funniest f**kin' thing I've read in days!

Salute', TB.

Well, got word that there is a day off in store for me tomorrow so I am making defcon wings and broke open the growler of Victory Abbey 6. It is on.

Thanks for bumping. Getting drunk now.

Okay but SOMEONE'S going on it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who know, maybe it will be me...Again!! Heh heh. Man this beer if good. It is a Abbey ale, not sure if it is a dubbel or not. I doubt it since it is only like 6.7%. I'm about to break out the Fatalii vodka for the first time.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! You know boss, you should have postd this under the lounge or buzz so it woulda been easier to find.

Back