• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SmashBurn Grow Log - 2017

Here's my 2017 Grow Log.
IMG_1274.JPG

This year I added insulation, heat, and a 600 watt HPS light to my Sunroom/Greenhouse. Expecting much better results this year. I'm in Tacoma WA so we get pretty chilly at night, all year round, so this will really help. In fact it was 18 deg this morning.
IMG_1276.JPG

So far I have Peach Ghost, Fatalii Red, Yellow & Chocolate, Star of Turkey, Chocolate Bhutlah, Bahamian Goat, Red Savina Hab, White Naga, Gator Jigsaw & Devils Tongue started. I also have a bunch of other seeds and will be starting another round soon (hopefully this weekend).
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1280.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG

My original planting was back on Dec 5th, so it's going nicely so far.

Steve

Well, did my weekly full cleaning/treatment for Aphids and Fungus .. the plants are doing great. Also fertilized everything with some Fish Stank .. ugh! 

35 in 6" pots now and I'll pot up another dozen this week. Node growth, even on those still in 3" pots, it going crazy!! The tomatoes are going nuts .. Sweet 100's are a foot tall and starting to flower.

Also have Snow Peas, Green Beans, Spinach, Bell Peppers & Baby Bell Peppers going. 

DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG

OCD Chilehead said:
Looks like you and them plants are ready for Spring.

Going to be a nice garden.

Good luck.!
Thanks! Really excited about this year. My little Greenhouse is going to be overflowing by the time it gets warm enough to move them outside.

Masher said:
Wow...those are looking all plush and healthy...congrats, they look great!  ;)
Thanks, I'm having a great year so far. Looking to get another Grow Light now that I'm expanding so much. Now just have to get Kathy to sign off on it.

Here are a few of my Lovelies .. 

Bahamian Goat, Star of Turkey, Fatalii Chocolate, Chocolate Bhutlah UK.

No legginess here, super bushy plants and the new and node growth is fantastic!! Fun fun fun!  :dance:

IMG_1512.JPG
FullSizeRender 15.jpg
FullSizeRender 16.jpg
FullSizeRender 17.jpg

Back