• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snake Bite Original Recipe

Today my bottle of Snake Bite Original Recipe finally arrived

snakebite.jpg

I tasted a teaspoon (I'm not brave enough to try a tablespoon) and I absolutely love it. The taste is perfect (I can taste all the ingredients) and the burn is much better the anything I can buy in The Netherlands. I don't think this bottle will last long :)

I've had several different bottles/batches of this. I like the PR best too. Only complaint I had was it was so thick and hard to get out of the bottle. I think Mark said that problem has been corrected now though. Anyone here ever try is concentrate?

JayT said:
I've had several different bottles/batches of this. I like the PR best too. Only complaint I had was it was so thick and hard to get out of the bottle. I think Mark said that problem has been corrected now though. Anyone here ever try is concentrate?

Yep, I have, it's like salty mashed Nagas. I used mine like a sauce so it didn't last very long.

Got a pic on a spoon? It looks smoother, which would be good.

i'll say that the PR Is my favorite of the 3 oot that i don't like the other 2, the original is very good and can be used on everything because the heat level is mild (well compared to the other 2 it is!) and for this reason it lasted me about 3 days!
The pure venom is a special occasion sauce the heat makes it a tad hot for everyday sauce.
The PR is bang in the middle and makes a great dip when mixed with mayo.

Oh yeah, I had the PR, not Original.

Hi Guys,

Just stumbled across this thread (Ive not been around for a while). Im so glad that the general consensus is that these sauces are pretty good. It makes all the effort worth while.

Vincent the 'Original' is the 'milder' of the 3 sauces ive done so far but would gibe most 'hot' sauces a run for their money.

The 'Private Reserve' is our middle sauce but we have made very few because some of the 'secret' ingredients are so damn expensive hence whybottles are rarer than hens teeth.

The 'Pure Venom' is the only sauce Ive do so far which incorporates an extract (6.6m SHU oleoresin) although ive tried my best to blend it in with the other ingredients as Im not an extract fan. This is the one you feed to your boss just after hes sacked you! - its a killer!

Heres working on a new recipe ;-)

Mark

It really is a great sauce. My first bottle is empty, ordered 2 more :)

Tried the pure venom yesterday. I never tried an extract sauce before. Taste was not bad but nowhere near as good as the taste of the original. By far the hottest suace I have ever tasted, it has a great burn :onfire:

Back