• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

So I found it free...

Alright, so I found I could get ZooPoo free if I wanted to shovel it myself or get the boys to do it. The zoo would load it with their Bobcat for $10, I paid the money. We put a tarp down in the bed of the truck, they loaded it, we went home to unload it. We got home anchored the tarp, started to edge the truck forward to so the tarp would "pull" out of the truck bed... Every last grommet popped free like a zipline. So we grabbed shovels and started scooping the Zoopoo out of the truck. Oh did it smell, and in 15 minutes in the101F (in the shade) my big round behind was tuckered out. We got it unloaded though.

ZooPoo is composted herbovore manure. ZooPoo contains no preditor, bird or reptile manure as it can carry and transmit pathogens to humans.

Tomorrow I am supposed to take a delivery of FREE mulch from the local tree service, but what on earth am I going to do with 17yrds of mulch...

Mwa ha ha ha, nice one robby.

If it still smells like poo, then it might still be a little too hot to use. Just and observation I have made and mistakes I have made in the past.

I agree with Mill. You may want to make a pile and then spread it on your garden in the Fall after you have removed your plants. Sounds like a nice score though.

Something i just thought about, aren't giraffes, hippos, elephants and water buffalo considered herbivores?

If so then that's some interesting shit you got there...

Just kidding, but what a great score.

Back