• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

So i now officially hate my room-mate

toilet paper, panties, eye glasses, door knobs and handles...I'm surprised no one mentioned the toilet SEAT.....

Enjoy your new flat.
SL

toilet paper, panties, eye glasses, door knobs and handles...I'm surprised no one mentioned the toilet SEAT.....

Enjoy your new flat.
SL
Salsalady I was just thinking the exact same thing! How about personal hygiene products? LOL your not gonna have any peppers left to eat!

i recall one day, i heard a AAARRRGHHHHHH !!!! yell from the kitchen and her storming into my room with quite a red head
and sped up breathing. i was like "what the deuce?" she went full metal jacket into my face "YOU DIDN'T WIPE THE CUTTING BOARD / KNIFE!!! :mouthonfire: "
so uhm ? oh yeah, diced some habbies on it the night before :cool: ... apparently that spiced up her honey bread.
couldn't resist asking her if it woke her up better than her morning coffee though heh :woohoo:

There's two sides to every story. Maybe your plants got too big for the common balcony. You didn't clean the cutting board and knife? Maybe you're a slob of a roommate.

Bwahaha, do this!

There's nothing worse than waiting to escape crazy housemates... Oh, the awkwardness. I am in a similar position, and have to move tomorrow!

I know it seems harsh, But if I was a chick and some one was to trick me into puting super hot chili into my vagina, I would get my 30 ought 6 and shoot you through the head.
:eek:

Sure can, Just not autos, Semi auto only with pro licence.
Pistols are heavy controlled but you can use them for sporting and are limited to 10 shot mag.
They (The communist Australian government) make it very difficult.
All my hardware is pump, grip repeater or lever action.
Sorry I digress

Maybe I just missed it but.... tooth brush? Even with a pre-rinse it'll be brutal.

Pepper torture is fun.. But the 'personal massager' one.... That's just downright cruel, lol.

Just put some hardboiled eggs behind the fridge, in the backs of cabinets, and in the airvents before you leave. By the time they start to stink you'll be long gone, and I mean lonnnngg gone.

There's two sides to every story. Maybe your plants got too big for the common balcony. You didn't clean the cutting board and knife? Maybe you're a slob of a roommate.

Actually - there are usually three sides to every story. Yours, mine - and the truth... ;-) I get pissed of at myself if I don't clean the cuttingboard after use! :mouthonfire:

Back