• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

soil Soil ????

It was brought to my attention by a relative that soil from the local landfill is exelent for all vegis..... And at like only 18 dollars a pickup load it sounds like good deal. the only thing I know about the soil is that it has a rich dark black color and its heavy.... Well getting to the point , you guys think it will do good with peppers ? Has anybody tried it ?

Soil from the Brownsville dump?

Might think twice about that.

You get all the superhot seeds you needed?

Soil from the dump sounds like an excellent place to pick up trace minerals like lead, uranium, and plutonium. I'll bet you will get some monster peppers with that soil! J/K

Seriously, I wouldn't suggest using soil from the dump - you have no idea what contaminants are in there.

Yeah your right , Ill pass on that soil ..... Got some carribean red and some habs that atomic was kind enough seend me .

You know once I posted this , I tought for a sec and lmao !

Hey jmj ..... You maybe on to somthing with monster pods ...... Somthing like human sized brain stain pods .

Hey jmj ..... You maybe on to somthing with monster pods ...... Somthing like human sized brain stain pods .

Sorry posted that twice

If you make it up to the McAllen area I have some superhots seeds you could have, a few at least. Also have some ghost peppers and a few butch t plants for sale. Small plants.

sounds like a deal armac , Iam going up to mcallen this weekend....... So let me know if you have time and Ill stop by.

Back