• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

some differences between the sexes

buttonsba0.jpg

jeansed6.gif

RB - they are best when they have faded and become two sizes too small due to beer and chicken wing intake...that is the look you modern girls are looking for...I guess this news hasn't travelled overseas yet...

Herb Tarlick:cool:

Hot Canuck said:
RB - they are best when they have faded and become two sizes too small due to beer and chicken wing intake...that is the look you modern girls are looking for...I guess this news hasn't travelled overseas yet...

Herb Tarlick:cool:

;) Do I want this news overseas? What happened to men wearing boxer shorts that fitted them and had some colour left and were worn for one day only before they were put in the wash bin?

I wear my T-Shirts until they fall apart from being washed over and over again, but I am wearing boxer shorts and do so for a day only, well sometimes two if I am lazy and didn't sweat too much!

rainbowberry said:
;) Do I want this news overseas? What happened to men wearing boxer shorts that fitted them and had some colour left and were worn for one day only before they were put in the wash bin?

To me, holes mean comfort, forget about fading, i have a few pair that are basically dissolving. Many mornings I experience laughing spasms, thinking, I can't believe I'm still wearing these. I sometimes say a prayer that I don't have some kind of accident and have to be rushed to the hospital and upon disrobing, the doctors and nurses would be laughing so hard, i'd wind up dying on the table.

very funny schematic D T

imaguitargod said:
"little"? "small"? "Knobby"? Girl, you've been dating the wrong people :)

All the guys over there are like that because of the incessant rain there. Think about what all the cold and rain does to your plants.;)

Sickmont said:
All the guys over there are like that because of the incessant rain there. Think about what all the cold and rain does to your plants.:lol:
;) Poor things.....must looked like a scared turtle trying to come out of it's shell. :)

Another little known fact about women is that their ears are for decoration only.

At least I assume that's why mine doesn't listen.

Txclosetgrower said:
Another little known fact about women is that their ears are for decoration only.

And did you know with a little bit of training men use theirs to breathe through?

Txclosetgrower said:

I thought they were handles........................oops

imaguitargod said:
"little"? "small"? "Knobby"? Girl, you've been dating the wrong people :)

LOL, that's why I'm single probably.

DickT said:
To me, holes mean comfort, forget about fading, i have a few pair that are basically dissolving. Many mornings I experience laughing spasms, thinking, I can't believe I'm still wearing these. I sometimes say a prayer that I don't have some kind of accident and have to be rushed to the hospital and upon disrobing, the doctors and nurses would be laughing so hard, i'd wind up dying on the table.

Really you have holes?

Chiliac said:
but I am wearing boxer shorts and do so for a day only, well sometimes two if I am lazy and didn't sweat too much!

Well you have 9/10 for wearing boxer shorts, but two days ;) men always sweat there.

Back