• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I couldn't figure out where to post this stuff and didn't want to inundate The Drunken Chef, so I figured I would start my own thread for posting my foods, hot sauces and other creations.

100_1819.JPG

Teriyaki pork chops dusted with Cajun Island Blackening Spice

100_1821.JPG

100_1822.JPG

Pork quesadillas with three kinds of peppers cheddar jack cheese and Pex' HornetBomb sauce.

100_1824.JPG

100_1825.JPG

100_1826.JPG

100_1828.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1830.JPG

Yankee Enchiladas filled with, yep, more pork, tomatoes, onions, peppers, chiles, rice, and cheese.  Topped with Ranchero sauce, moar cheese, and black olives and baked.  Then topped again with sour cream and salsa verde.

I give up. I have five more finished photos that everywhere I try to upload are saying incompatible or would not upload. They are on my computer in Windows pictures, but I can't get them to go anywhere else. Anyone have any ideas on how to upload them? I tried here, and photofuckit with no luck either place.

JayT said:
I give up. I have five more finished photos that everywhere I try to upload are saying incompatible or would not upload. They are on my computer in Windows pictures, but I can't get them to go anywhere else. Anyone have any ideas on how to upload them? I tried here, and photof**kit with no luck either place.

hmmm ... try imgur ... or flickr ...
JayT said:
So I have a day off and am home with the boys. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day then some Q and a Bloody Mary to start it off.

On the menu, wings, beef ribs, chicken quarters, and marinated southern style pork ribs. They are being smoked over charcoal and mesquite. I also have a bunch of cheese that is going to be smoked with either pecan or cherry.

Unfortunately because of technology I cannot bring you pictures right now because I have tried three ways to get them from my camera to here and it isn't happening. They are on my computer so at some point if the Heavens allow they will show up. I hate this shit. Do something 400 times and it is fine and then all of the sudden, do it and it doesn't work.

Holy craps, photof**kit actually helped me out. Here's a couple pics of things getting started. The bloody mary pic didn't upload anywhere. Oh well, you just have to trust me on that one.

attachicon.gif
000_0004_zps8m74paf8.jpg

attachicon.gif
000_0003_zpsuqxysvxx.jpg

Nice!

JayT said:
So I have a day off and am home with the boys. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day then some Q and a Bloody Mary to start it off.

On the menu, wings, beef ribs, chicken quarters, and marinated southern style pork ribs. They are being smoked over charcoal and mesquite. I also have a bunch of cheese that is going to be smoked with either pecan or cherry.

Unfortunately because of technology I cannot bring you pictures right now because I have tried three ways to get them from my camera to here and it isn't happening. They are on my computer so at some point if the Heavens allow they will show up. I hate this shit. Do something 400 times and it is fine and then all of the sudden, do it and it doesn't work.

Holy craps, photof**kit actually helped me out. Here's a couple pics of things getting started. The bloody mary pic didn't upload anywhere. Oh well, you just have to trust me on that one.

attachicon.gif
000_0004_zps8m74paf8.jpg

attachicon.gif
000_0003_zpsuqxysvxx.jpg

Looking real good, but I was expecting to see a BGE in this thread by now. What gives?

JayT said:
Yeah, but at least I use my barrel!

I'm lookin' at your barrel/avatar.

Its got dang wheebz!

Dude selfied a pic with himz with a rhode island red hen's crest in front of disco ball.

How awesome is that?

Comedy awesome!

Would you like bacon in your mustard soup?

Back